pictures of u and me.

Jisoo pov:

I go back home and lie down on the bed. It all feels so empty, uk? Without grandma home, I literally have no one. I will go visit her tomorrow. Hehe.

"Woooh" I shout, jumping on the bed again. It's fun eheheh. I take out my phone and open my gallery. It was now flooded with pictures of Jin and me. When we went to the shop and then when we went to the amusement park. Which was today lmao.

I smile, as I scroll thru r pictures. My smile grows so wide that my jaw literally starts aching.

"Ahh." I zoom into the picture of me and him at the shop. He was looking at me in that one, with a weird, yet cute, smile. Aha.

I decided to call Lisa. "Hey gurl, what's up?" I ask, as she picks up.

"Nothing really. I just came back from lunch with BamBam," she says, smiling.

"Oooooh how is he?"

"He is good. Wbu?"

I look down and smile.

"I'm fine. Turns out moving here wasn't as...bad. I made new friends and well yea. But um my grandma had an episode so she is in the hospital."

"Oh well good that u have finally began socializing with ppl and i hope Grandma Kim gets well soon."

I look at her. She was going somewhere, I think, because the phone was moving a lot and she had kept it really close to her neck lol.

"Where are u going?" I ask.

"Oh uh, I'm going to my therapy."

"Oh, well then call me later. Bye!"

"Okay, byee."

We cut the call and I throw my head back, sighing. Jesus, I'm so tired.

My phone buzzes.

Jinyoung: Hi Jisoo :)

I wasn't as happy to see that HE texted me.

Me: Heyo

Jinyoung: Well today was fun..😘

Cringed by the kiss emoji, I scrunch my nose.

Me: Lol.

Jinyoung: But um wyd?

Me: Talking to u😛

Jinyoung: Aha, yes, dumb me.

I stare at the phone for a bit and then leave him on 'seen'. I don't know, it's just that, he and I have very...dry convos.

Lol.

Anyways, I pick up my mac and snuggle into my blanket to watch legacies. A show that I love and I watch all the time when I'm at home. For a few days I thought that I was gay for Hope, aka Danielle Rose Russel, cuz she is so prettyyyy LMAO.

Jin pov:

I go home and quietly sneak into mine and Jungkook's shared room. Yes, at this point, it's quite sad that I share the same room as the girl-catching-heartbreaking-maniac.

"Oh hey Jin."

A soft voice startles me from inside the room. I should have known. Ugh.

I give him an acknowledged nod and sit down on my bed. "So where were u?" He asks.

"Nowhere."

His smirk grows nastier. "Oh, don't lie. I know u were with Jisoo."

I shrug. "Maybe I was. So what? Why r u looking at me like that?"

"Because..I have to help u see that u and Jisoo r in 'love' with each other. Tell me if I'm wrong, but didn't u run after her earlier today?"

I glare at him. "No we're not. Can't u see, I'm in love with the girl u stole. And plus, what I said was genuinely mean. I would've apologised to anyone after saying that."

"U wouldn't have. And bruh u can't be in 'love' with someone for their looks. I bet u hardly know anything abt Lia."

Anger burns inside of me.

"I do. She Is my childhood friend-"

"So what? It's been 10 years since u were a lil child with a lil playmate. If u rlly were that close with her then u wouldn't have forced Jisoo to become ur friend just to manipulate her," he says, leaving me shook with his last few words. Then, he walks out of the room.

"Think all u want bruh."

I look down at my feet. I had changed into my pjs earlier. So now, all I was looking at was my pjs and my bare feet.

"Fucking idiot."