Let's dance!

Jin pov:

The two of us are currently standing outside her house. She had decided that I learn to dance today, for the prom. So yea..

I mean I do needa learn cuz I don't know anything abt dancing and not to be mean but I don't think Jisoo does either..🤐

She smiles awkwardly and I do too. It's an awkward situation right now, with us waiting for someone to open the door. Suddenly, the door opens and a petite, pretty old woman greets us with a warm smile.

"Hello granny," Jisoo greets her. Yeah, grandma, thought so lol.

"Hello aunty, so very nice to meet u," I smile too and greet her.

"Oh who is this Jisoo, ur boyfriend???"

"NO-no. he's just..my friend," she says, cutting her off, while her grandmother keeps looking between us.

UmmmmmmmmmM🙄

I keep looking down, cuz um I was just too..idk weirded out ahah.

"Uh come on!" I follow her, as she leads me into her room.

"Wait, is this-" I point toward the walls that were just filled with drawings.

"Yes. This is my room hehe," she giggles as I explore.

"Okay, so let me see," she says and pulls out her laptop. She opens it up and searches something up. A video starts playing. I lean on the chair and watch. It was a dance tutorial apparently, a ball dancing tutorial. I raise my eyebrow, as the guy spins the girl around and stares into her eyes huskily.

Jisoo stands up and faces me. "Okay, so step by step we'll follow these guys," she plays the video from the top at a slow speed and comes close to me. "Sheesh, give me your hand!" She pulls up my right hand and holds it and then she signals me to put my left hand around her waist. "Oh um do we-" I stutter. "Yes, we need to bAll DAnCe."

She giggles slightly. I wrap my hand around her waist. It felt so weird. I felt so nervous. Her hair smelled like apple pie, I'm not even kidding. She shuffles a bit as I touch from the back.

"Okay, weird. Nowwww, we step forward then we step back then forward then back-"

She takes the lead and starts moving around. Suddenly, her leg slips and the two of us fall. Tho in an awkward situation. She fell on top of me..🥶🥶

Her face directly on top of mine. She starts laughing. "Gosh, we r so bad at this!" As she laughs, I do too. That is very true.

"Ok, now you try spinning me around," we both get up and go back to r original position. The music plays and I try spinning her around. Smhhhh it was successful. "Hey look you got it!"

I smile. Yayyyyy. All of this contributed to my success.

We dance for a bit. I wanted to show off that im good now. Heh, well we were just practicing a bit more lol. She changes the song.

"Okay, that's way too depressing," she starts singing and laughing. "Wow, ur good!" I say and laugh. We both start dancing again to her singing where I join her too. Before I know it, I start singing too. And just so u know, once i start singing...it gets pretty intense, especially when i try hitting the high notes. Forgetting that she was right there, I start singing properly. Her laughs become louder.

"Sheesh!" We both laugh.

What I said next, was spontaneous and somewhat made her grin..

"Your company is good. I can be myself around u."