love?

Jin pov:

I lie down on the bed and scroll through my gallery. Then a notification pops up.

Lia: Hi babe.

I ignore it. My fingers furiously scroll down and I delete the picture of Lia. All this time. All of it, I thought I was in love with her. If I was then I wouldn't have felt so...normal when we kissed, when we touched. We didn't belong together. We never did, right?

I climb down the bunk bed and go outside. It was late at night. Jungkook was sitting on the sofa playing video games while everyone else was asleep. "Hey man."

I sit beside him. "Hi, what's up?" he asks and puts his game aside. "Can I talk to you? I need some advice.." He smiles. "Shoot."

"Okay...so I honestly think you were right. I don't love Lia. But I'm attracted to her. But if i am attracted towards her then....what the fuck is love?"

He snickers. "Attraction is different. You can be attracted to many girls bro but you can only love one. Truly love one. I don't know what love is, cuz i haven't felt it yet but...I do know from movies and kdramas that love is like addiction. You don't feel like hanging out with anyone but her, you don't like it when she hangs out with others either. Possession. You feel like you're the only one who can have her and you feel like you can spend your entire time with her. It's like mentally telling yourself that you'll only see her in your life and no one else."

He finishes with a bunny smile. "Why, you feel that way towards anyone?" Memories flash inside my mind. 

I look down. "No. But thanks."

I stand up and walk away irritatedly. "Good night," he yelled from the living area.