friends

Jisoo pov:

I call Lisa again. It's six now. An hour and a half since the incident..

She picks up..

"Hey unnie. I'm sry abt before. I just felt quite depressed."

I nod my head in worry.

"And? Is this happening on...a regular basis Liz.."

"Yeah.... I have depression issues..I started going to a psychologist.."

"Oh," I felt like hugging her so bad. This happened only after I was gone. Which meant...it happened because of me.

"Ily Lisa. Stay strong, pls," I say. She smiles a bit.

"Ily2 unnie," her eyes however weren't glowing like they normally do.

I changed her. I impacted her life in ways I can't even imagine. I'm a horrible friend.

~~

I sat down on the grass. It was a free period and I couldn't think of anything else but my encounter with Lisa. Ok, maybe it wasn't a free period..😝

The grass felt so soft underneath my fingers and the light breeze blew my hair. It felt..soothing.

I hear the bell ring loudly in my ears and so I grab my bag and get up. I guess I could attend English.

While I was walking to the classroom, where all the corridors were surprisingly empty, I spotted a familiar person, walking to his locker.

"Hey SeokJin!" I yell from a distance.

He turns around and his eyes widen.

"I thought you were absent today," he says, stuffing his books inside his locker. I could easily spot uncomfort and uneasiness in him, because of me.

"Eh, didn't wanna attend Maths, hehe," I say while he nods, still avoiding eye contact.

"Hey look," I put my hand on his arm.

"I'm very sorry for yesterday. I think that Lia will love a guy like u. I mean who wouldn't like Mr Handsome," I grin.

He looks at me finally and smiles. Something I have never seen him do in front of me.

"U think so?"

"Yeah, ofc! And if she doesn't thennnn...I'll fucking make her!" I say in a cute kiddish and protective manner. I think I owed it to him after what happened yesterday.

He chuckles and nods.

"Thanks, Jisoo."

"No problem. That's what friends r for!"

"Friends?" He says, stiffening.

"Yeah!"

He nods, smiling. I guess, my compliment made his day lmao.