WiNniNg OvEr THe DriVeR👅

Jin pov:

I am waiting for the taxi now. Ugh this is so time consuming. But hey, no more of that nuisance of a girl. Phew. I look at my pants, just to make sure they are dry now. Yes, thank god they are.

"Um excuse me, can u pls-"

I turn around to see who was asking. OH GOD NO! NO PLS NO!!!

"U AGAIN!"

"Oh gReat."

Like I'm any happier to see u bitch.

"R u here to pour another drink on me".

"Ur the one who couldn't open a fucking juicebox".

"Hey, in my defense it was a juice can not juicebox".

Gosh, why doesn't she get that?! IT WAS A CANNN. She rolls her eyes.

"Anyways, move aside, I need a taxi urgently".

No, obviously not. First she annoys the fuck outta me and now she expects me to be a gentleman to her.

"And u think standing just one space ahead of me is gonna get u there magically".

"Yeah well at least I'll get to it before u".

"And y do u think, I'll just let u cut me in line".

As if.

"What r u going to do? Call upon your teAcher".

OH GOSH HER SARKINESS IS EATING ME UP. GHHHHHHHH.

She grunts and turns again.

Me, one point.

I look ahead of me. Ugh, this is gonna take so much time. Just then, I see that girl, leave the line and walk somewhere else. Omg she is so dumb. Now she'll come back nd stand at the back again. Ahah. I grin, looking at her walking. Soon, I realise where she is headed to. OH FUCK. HOW DID I NOT SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I grab my bags in a hurry and run. Run as if my life depends on it. Crashing into ppl but still not caring the least bit. She turns a bit. I could tell she saw me as she herself started running now. Nooooo i have to fucking reach before herrrr. I take a slight shortcut and make my way to the taxi at the same time as she does. R hands touching the taxi at the same exact time.

"I FOUND IT FIRST".

She says. I mean it's true, but I ran a lot for it, so I deserve it equally.

"SO? I CAME HERE FIRST".

"U FUCKING COPIED ME".

"NO, I'm just observant.".

She rolls her eyes and looks down and smiles at the driver. Oh of course, playing the cute one, to win over the fucking driver.

"Sir, can u pls take in my bags, I have to go to my sick grandma's place urgently".

She pouts.

"NO, she is lying, I need the taxi".

The driver comes out and looks at me.

"Why not let this pretty lady, go to her sick grandmother sir".

AHHHH WTF.

"FIRSTLY, THAT IS NOT PRETTY, IT'S JUST EVIL AND SECONDLY SHE IS LYINGG".

She smirks and touches her heart as I call her evil.

"Um, ok then, get in whoever is coming".

I open the door in a fraction of a second and jump in. She opens it too, but after me, since well she was too caught up in the realization of her plan not working.

I roll the window down and smirk.

"Oh better luck next time".

"U DICK LICKING ASSH-"

I roll the window up again. Can't bear listening to her voice anymore. Heh.

"I'M GONNA-I'LL"

She yells from outside hitting the window angrily.

"WHAT? CALL UPON UR TEACHER?!"

"GHHHHHHH I HATE YOUUUU".

I laugh boisterously. hA.