ew

Jin pov:

I take out my books from the locker and stand there talking to my frenz.

Jimin: Eww we have chem.

"Eww".

Jungkook: U shut up ok, u ace all your tests, including chem.

"That's cuz I bother studying unlike u assholes".

I roll my eyes. It's true, I do ace my tests, but that's cuz I actually study.

Jhope: Yeah Jin is SmOrT.

I slam my locker shut. Oh no! I see Tzuyu walking towards me. She is so flirty. Whenever I talk to her as a 'friend', she starts flirting. And if she hasn't noticed already, I have never ever made a move on her, meaning I don't consider her anything more than a friend. Ugh.

Tzuyu: Hey Jinji.

God, why does she call me that?!

"Uh hey".

Okay, I'll be honest, I don't rlly know how to pronounce her name properly heh.

Tzuyu: What do you have rn?

"Chem, wbu?"

Tzuyu: Oh I have English..sucky, we won't be together..

"Yeah.."

Talk abt being clingy.

The bell rings.

"Ah I should go, the bell rang".

I walk to the chemistry room w Jimin, who has chem too.

Jimin: Ahh where is rose?

"Iunno".

Jimin and I sit on r places.

"Oof, we have a fucking project coming up".

Jimin: Eww.

I hate projects. Why, well that's cuz everytime we get partnered up and ppl r too dumb uff.

"Ahem, everyone pls sit down".

The teacher comes in. She is awfully strict😑. The class suddenly becomes silent. I look around.

"Okay gr8 thank you. Ok before we begin, I would like to introduce r new student, Ms Kim".

I look around. I couldn't spot anyone new. The girl finally stands up and walks to the front of the classroom, when the teacher tells her to introduce herself. I couldn't see her face, since her back was facing me. She was short, thin and had longish hair. She finally turns around. I almost puke my insides out when I see who it is.

"My name is Kim Jisoo. I came here from New Zealand...and uh, yea ig that's it".

Kim Jisoo is that annoying girl at the airport.

AHhhh why is my life so fucking shitty. Having to see her again and again and again. Too much of a coincidence brooooo.

I don't even think she saw me. I look at her. She was the exact same girl. That smirking, evil woman. Jimin nudges me.

"What?!"

Jimin: Hottie, ain't she? A perfect match for u.

"Ew no".

No way. I see nothing in her but evil. I look down as she walks to her seat. I wish she doesn't notice me, I wish that we don't have the rest of r classes together...cuz tbh it will be v v v awkward😶.