welp🥺

Jin pov:

She walks away angrily. Did she actually not hurt Tzuyu? I mean by her anger, looked like she didn’t.. But it’s Jisoo we’re talking abt. The same girl who has quite an attitude and a temper. My mind flashes back to our encounter in the plane. That’s right, she is that same annoying airport girl who spilled juice on my pants. “Hey, jinji, it’s okay now, u can go, thanks!” Before I realize, she pecks my cheek and then walks away, limping. I too, wear my bag and walk home. As soon as I reach, I feel an urge to take out my phone and text Tzuyu to see if she’s ok.

Me: Hey, u feeling better? Hope u reached home safe.

As the sign shows delivered, I close r chats and right then my catches the one just below it. Jisoo. I roll my eyes and open r chats. 

Me: Um hey.

As soon as it’s sent, I regret it. She is even active rn. It shows ‘seen’ and then nothing else. I wait for a minute till I finally receive a response.

Jisoo: …

Me: Uh did u actually not hurt her..?

I see dots, as she writes back. She is probably just gonna curse me or smg.

Jisoo: No I didn't hurt her. But it’s ok if u don’t believe me cuz no one does so idrc.

And just then I regret not trusting her. 

Me: Sorry.

Jisoo: For what lmao? I blame her not u.

Me: Oh, I thought u were mad at me too. I’m sry, I didn’t realize it sooner lol.

Jisoo: ;)

I smile to myself. Yay. Ig. Tho..why did she lie? Idek. 

Jisoo pov: 

I smile and put my phone down. At least he knows I didn’t lie. I’ll be honest..that was what bothered me the most. The fact that he chose to trust her whereas the only person I was putting my trust into was him. I close my eyes and continue lying. Just 10mins ago I was on a call with Lisa and it helped. Cuz..she is awesome :) 

But anyways, I get up and walk out. Today, I just wanted to spend time with granny. “Granny how r u?” I walk to her room. She was lying on the bed. “Omg r u ok?!” I walk toward her, in a rush. She was barely even breathing. Wtf. I pull out my phone in a jiffy and call 911. “Pls come fast. My granny is Un-uncon-conscious,” I sob. I try shaking her but nothing happens. Suddenly my phone starts ringing. “NOT NOW! U CAN’T EXPECT ME TO BE TIED UP ON UR LIFE ALL THE FUCKING TIME!” I yell at the top of my voice and cut the call. What does he think I am? I just can’t! The ambulance soon comes and takes her in. I sit too, inside the ambulance as they cover her face with an oxygen mask. “Stay with me grandma, stay with me.” I try calling my mom too but she doesn’t pick up. That bitch! HER FUCKING MOM IS UNCONCIOUS AND THAT’S WHEN SHE DECIDES NOT TO ANSWER?! I hold her wrinkled hand in my hands and take deep breaths. 

                                                                        ~~

It’s almost 6 now. My granny is still..sleeping. I look at her and my hands grab hers. "Pls wake up soon.." my feet sweep me up and outside the room where I see my phone loaded with notifications. 

Seokjin: jisooooo is everything ok?

Seokjin: im rlly sry I didn't mean to disturb u😞

I smile a bit. U didn't..

Me: oh hey I'm so sorry for yelling at u earlier. My granny got sick so I'm at the hospital with her.

I see dots appear right then.

Seokjin: oh shit. I'm so sry for disturbing. U must've been in a lot of worry then. I'm sorry..take care.

Can he be anymore gentlemanly Hahaha.

Me: oh shut up it's ok! Sheesh. See u tmrw!

Me: byeee SeokJin

He leaves me at 'seen'. Ik he smiled when he saw my message, I just know it! 

I hear loud pants from behind and a lady worriedly asking the nurses abt smg. 

"Look who finally decided to show up..its been 2 weeks almost mom."

She hugs me. "I'm so sry dear, I got stuck with work and-" 

Before she could even finish, I deeply rolled my eyes and walked inside the room. The second my mom enters, she gasps.

"Oh my God, mom!" She cries and runs towards the bed, bending down.

"The doctors said that she might be here for some time…" I say. She looks up and nods. Fresh tears still fell from her eyes. "R u going to stay or-" she cuts me, "stay."

I nod. "Took u long enough." I Ieave the room. The relationship me and my mom have is...almost toxic..her fault, ofc.

Jin pov:

I pick up my phone and open my contacts. It's a good day for an evening jog, so that's what I'm doing. My finger dangles on top of Jisoos' name and then finally presses on it. I feel like..I should properly apologize for.. earlier today. The fact that I even referred to how I first met her..

As soon as she picked up, before I could even say anything, she shouted, “NOT NOW! U CAN’T EXPECT ME TO BE TIED UP ON UR LIFE ALL THE FUCKING TIME!” And then she cuts it. Um what was that? Shit. Is she still mad at me?

I sigh and shove my phone inside my pocket and run away. God, I really need music.  

My phone buzzes again and this time it's from an unknown number. 

Unknown no: hi, uh is this jin? 

Me: um yes. Who is this?

Perplexed, I stare at the screen intently.

Unknown: oh lol sry, this is rose.

I sigh and change her name to rose.

Me: oh ok lmao hey.

Rose: I just wanted to ask about um smg.

Me: yes?

What could she ask me for, lol.

Rose: I have a friend called jinyoung and if uk anyone who doesn't have a date, then can u help me out, welp. He is actually new and well a bit shy.

I chuckle. Never thought that she would ask for THAT.

Me: yea, sure :)

I mean she is still my date so I can't really say no.

Rose: :) 

I put the phone down again and start jogging. Phew, should I ask her? I mean she is still without a date. But she is pissed at me. Ugh what should I do?