childhood ma enemy🤢

Jisoo pov:

We both sit down around the round table and start going thru the mail. Surprisingly, there were MANY MANY letters. Ughhhh. "So, when did u apply?" He asks, holding up a mail.

"Umm prolly 5 months back.." He nods and then makes a weird face. "What?"

"This mail is abt some food company. Foody.com Make all your dreams come true today.."

He says, reading out the mail.

"Lame," I say.

Then, we get back to looking at these boring mails. "It has to be somewhere in here.." I say. My annoyance is quite evident. He looks at me and smiles. "Your mom?" He takes out a postcard and shows it to me.

"Um yea," I say, not showing any interest in my mom's post graduation pic.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing. We just aren't as close."

He looks at me, with pity eyes. "Um, it's fine, idrc. U don't have to act sry for me."

He turns his attention back to the mail. "I'm not sorry. I'm just asking as a good and concerned friend. But I bet she'll be proud of u," he says, bringing a warm smile to my face. When I keep staring at him, he makes a face and then uses a black marker kept on the table to draw smg on my hand.

"Well, took the opportunity," he says and laughs. I hold up my hand and read out what he wrote and see the weird stick figure he drew. "I am worldwide ugly."

He laughs and dramatically starts hitting on the table. "Wow. ur so lame. And plus, I'm worldwide pretty and I know who's worldwide handsome too."

He smiles and pats himself. "Me, who else."

I pull up the edges of my lips into a weird, disgusted look. "No. Jinyoung."

His eyes drop and he frowns. "He is nowhere close."

I shrug and start rummaging thru the shit kept on the table. "Ughhh where is ittttttt?!"

I look at Jin, who was reading each and every letter quite carefully. I smirk.

Revenge time.

He didn't even get to know when I drew a huge mess on his hand. "Can you make out what this is?" i ask, finally shaking him from his dream.

"What?" He asks, still clueless. I look toward his hand and smirk. "This."

He looks astonished. "Hello I'm jin and I have a huge ego and I'm very ugly," he reads out.

I start laughing at how quickly his expression changes.
"Remind me, why I'm helping you?" He asks, eyeing his hand.

"Becuz..I have been helping you for the past two weeks and it's time to return the favour."

"Right."

We start looking through the mail again.

(Time skip)

"Wow, you really have a lot of mail," he says from between a yawn. "Yea.." I smile and jump out of my seat. It's been one hour since we have been looking through the mail and it's time to lighten up the mood.

"How about..I sing one of my songs for you?" He folds his arm and nods. "Sure."

I clear my throat and start.

It was a sweet song, which went quite against my look. But nevertheless I like it. It's really soothing.

When I finished with a nice smile, he was smiling too. Quite nicely. "WOW! Ur amazing! He exclaims and claps his hands. I blush slightly but then smirk. "Ikr?"