Ten.

ᵘⁿᵉᵈᶦᵗᵉᵈ; ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᶠᵒʳ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷᶦⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ♥

ᶦᵗ ᵐᵉᵃⁿˢ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ, ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᶦ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʷʳᶦᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᶠᵃⁿᶠᶦᶜᵗᶦᵒⁿˢ. ᶦ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵛᵒᵗᵉᵈ, ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵐʸ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠʳᶦᵉⁿᵈ ʷʰᵒ ᵗʰᶦˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ʷᵃˢ ʷʳᶦᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᶠᵒʳ. ʰᵒᵖᵉᶠᵘˡˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᶦⁿᵗᵒ ᵐʸ ⁿᵉʷ ᵘᵖᶜᵒᵐᶦⁿᵍ ʷᵒʳᵏˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ʲᵒʰⁿⁿʸ ˢᵘʰ, ᵇᵃⁿᵍ ʸᵉᵈᵃᵐ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵏᵒᵒ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵐᵒ. ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ, ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃⁿ ᵃᵐᵃᶻᶦⁿᵍ ʸᵉᵃʳ ♥

ˢˡᶦᵍʰᵗ ʷᵃʳⁿᶦⁿᵍ; ʷᵉᵃᵖᵒⁿ ᶦⁿᵛᵒˡᵛᵉᵈ

//

After school, Yukami carefully walked up the stairs, she told the guys to wait for her at the school gate and that it shouldn't be too long.

She took a deep breath before pushing the metal door open, the cool breeze dancing around her figure. She heard the door close behind her, she was then shoved to the ground. Her backpack being taken from her and flipped upside down. All the contents from inside falling onto the pavement.

She turned to look and it was the same girl with her friends, "hi kami, it's nice of you to join us."

"What are you doing? Where is Haruto," Kami asked, she felt like crying from her being naïve.

"Oh you talking about the fake message I wrote, yeah there is no Haruto to save you," The girl said.

The girls picked up the manga and one had a lighter in her hand. Kami felt her heart ache she leaped up to grab the book, it was Harutos' home. She had to save it.

"If you grab it, it goes into flames," the girl said.

Kami took a step back as the girls closed in on her, but if she went any farther she would plummet to her death.

"I warned you many times, I wanted you and your freak boyfriend to go back to Japan where you guys came from and never come back!"

"This is home now, you aren't making me go anywhere," Kami said.

"Yedam was so nice to me before you showed up, I was this close," the girl said holding her fingers up.

Kami knew that wasn't true, Yedam likes Doyoung and has for a while. This girl was a psycho. Kami turned back and saw her boys meet up in front waiting for her.

Haruto came walking up to them which made Jeongwoo confused.

"Ruto where is Kami," Jeongwoo asked, tilting his head.

Haruto furrowed his eyebrows, "what are you talking about? We aren't meeting up like normal."

"Haruto she got a note from you in class saying you would meet her on the roof," Jeongwoo said.

All the boys glanced and saw her on the roof with the girls surrounding her. The guys looked back at each other before bolting their way up to the roof.

Kami looked back off the roof it was a long fall, "can we make a deal?"

"A deal?" She scoffed, "I gave you enough warnings, only if you just listened."

A loud smack was heard, Kami grabbed the side of her cheek, "ow!"

"Kami," familiar voices yelled as the metal door screeched open.

Kami looked over and saw her friends, the girl shoved her back, "die."

Kami only stumbled a little. Not enough for her to fall, the edging protecting her a bit. Yukami decided to shove girl back giving her more space.

"You don't know me, I don't even know your name. None of us do," Yukami said.

The girl looked at Yedam, "You know my name, don't you Dammie?"

Yedam shrugged with a sorry look on his face, Doyoung stepped up, "Please don't call him that, you aren't his friend."

The girl bit her lip, angrily she looked at Kami, "you did this!"

Kami was taken back by the accusation, Haruto pulled the girl back, "If you touch her you'll regret it."

"If I can't have Yedam no one can," The girl mumbled.

"Haruto hold her back," Yedam yelled.

Yedam scurried to grab the girls bag from her, Doyoung watching the scene unfold, "Yedam!"

The girl pulled a gun out of the waist band of her skirt, no one has noticed this before and suddenly held it to Yedam's head. The girls she was with gasped, not know how far their friend would have gone with her actions.

Kami's eyes welled up with tears, "please don't do this."

Haruto walked quietly behind the girl trying to do his best to sneak up to hold her back. Doyoung was frozen seeing the gun held to Yedam, he was a boy who deserved nothing like this in his life.

Haruto was close enough quickly he grabbed the gun from her hands and  Jeongwoo pushed her back, "you guys take her to the infirmary in case she's hurt."

The two girls dropped what was in their hands and grabbed their friend and helping her down the stairs. Haruto tossed the gun to the side letting out a deep breath. Yedam sat back catching his breath, Doyoung ran over to hold him. It was almost like these final moments were in slow motion the way Kami ran over to her manga, Haruto's home and sat on the bench with it. Jeongwoo sat with her rubbing her back in comfort, him also trying to recover from nearly loosing his best friends.

Haruto walked over and sat with Yukami, holding her hand, "are you okay?"

Yukami let out a deep breath and nodded, "yeah, I'm okay."

Doyoung and Yedam joined them, Jeongwoo hugged Kami, "is it time?"

Kami smiled and nodded, "yeah, thank you guys for everything."

Yedam joined the hugged, "we will always be here if you need us."

Doyoung blinked a couple times to hold back his tears before joining the group hug, "you guys know whereto find us."

Haruto nodded a small smile on his face, "thank you guys for taking care of Yukami."

The boys looked over at him and pulled him into the hug, the book started to glow. They all put a hand on it looking at each other with so much love, "I'm going to miss you guys."

The three of them nodded in agreement, "we are going to miss you also, you too Ruto."

The book shined brighter the closed their eyes tightly not know if they would see each other once they opened them again. The warmth of the light went down as did the light once their opened again Yukami and Haruto were gone.

Jeongwoo bit his lip not wanting to cry anymore, he looked over the bench where they sat next to him and saw the manga on the last page. Those pages that were left blank were suddenly full of their last moments together soccer in the park, ice cream, the hospital, volleyball, the notes in class, and the roof top. 

The three boys read through those moment together on the very last page there was an illistration of them, all five of them. Under it was a dedication, "To Yedam, Doyoung, and Jeongwoo who made Yukami and Haruto's life worth living, written by airi watanabe."

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴱᴺᴰ