Seven.

Yukami was finally able to go back to school, she has gotten pretty close to Haruto. Still not used to the term boyfriend but, it was nice to have him. Since it was her first day back Haruto and the boys waited outside of her apartment complex.

"I can't wait to see her," Doyoung said, grabbing Yedam's arm which made the boy turn to hide his blushing face.

"We literally saw her yesterday Dobi," Jeongwoo said with a smile on his face.

Yukami came out of the apartment in a lively mood, "good morning boys!"

"Good Morning Kami," the boys replied, making the girl smile.

"Did you get prettier Kami," Doyoung asked.

"My Kami is always pretty," Haruto said with a slight smile, looking away like he didn't say it.

"Oh~ Your Kami," Jeongwoo sang poking fun at the boy, making Haruto shove his hands away.

Kami blushed, "we should get going."

The kids started to walk towards the school, Haruto sneaking to hold Kami's hand. The girl acted as if it didn't happen.

"We had a lot of work due today, but thanks to me Kami is all caught up," Jeongwoo said with a proud smile.

"She could have asked any of us, you are just in the same class," Doyoung grunted.

Yedam quietly in the middle of them, thinking to himself, "Is Haruto not in their class?"

"No he's next door," Jeongwoo said.

"Oh, I'll be helping out in Doyoung's class with a project thing," Yedam said.

"Hyung will help me the most, isn't that right," Doyoung said, looking at Yedam.

Yedam glanced at him, "I will help everyone equally."

"You can help me after school," Doyoung nudged Yedam making the boy blush again.

"I will not be joining, I will feel like I'm third-wheeling no matter who I'm with unless we are all together," Jeongwoo said.

"See you guys later," Kami said pulling away from Haruto's hand and grabbing Jeongwoo into their classroom.

Jeongwoo and Kami sat down next to each other in their normal seats. Kami pulling out all her work she did that was due today piling up in the corner of her desk like the other students.

"Kami," Jeongwoo called out, Kami looked at him the boy pulling something familiar out of his backpack. "We got your book back."

Kami smiled grabbing the Manga, "thank you so much, how did you do that?"

"We sent Yedam," Jeongwoo laughed, the girl putting the book into her bag.

"I'll thank him at lunch," Kami said.

The clock ticked by slowly but soon lunchtime did come. Kami and Jeongwoo came out meeting Haruto. The three met up with Yedam and Doyoung.

They all sat in their normal spot, talking among themselves.  Yukami was in between Haruto and Jeongwoo, Yedam and Doyoung being across from the three.

"What is the book even about," Doyoung took the book, "Guys the last couple pages are empty."

"Empty," Jeongwoo was confused taking the book and showing Haruto and Yukami.

"It's probably because Haruto isn't there," Yedam said.

"I would have to take Yukami with me," Haruto said.

"Me?"

"I need you."

Jeongwoo let out a squeal, "yes Kami disappear with the handsome man."

Kami chuckled, "we will see where we end up."

"Oops sorry," suddenly a cold liquid was poured all over Kami, the girl gasping.

"Hey, what was that for," Doyoung yelled.

The girl shrugged, "go back to where you came from."

"Come on, I'll take you to the nurse. You cause more problems, you'll be sorry," Haruto said, the girl taken back.

"Who even are you," the girl asked as Haruto was helping Kami.

"I'm her boyfriend, so if you want to see tomorrow please leave my Kami alone," Haruto replied his deep voice growing fear inside the girl.

"Yedam doesn't want to date any of you rotten people anyway," Jeongwoo stuck his tongue out at the girl, them all getting up to go with Kami to the nurse.