Four.

Let's say Kami made it just in time, taking her seat next to a surprised Jeongwoo.

"Since when were you late? That's a Doyoung thing."

"Ha Ha Ha, so funny! I was having a good dream, must have slept over my alarm," Kami said.

Jeongwoo laughed softly, "Yeah, okay, sure."

"Tomorrow is Sports Day right," Kami asked.

"Yeah, you have your jersey, right? Heard you were in the volleyball portion," Jeongwoo said.

"You of all people should have known that already, we are in the same class Woo."

Jeongwoo just put his head on his desk ignoring that remark, Kami's eyes wandered around the classroom. Meeting a girl through the window, one she has come across in Korea, one that glared at her. The bell then rang making her tear her eyes away but, when she glanced the girl was gone. I mean duh, she had to get to class.

Lunch has reached and Kami told the boys that she will meet them in the cafeteria, she quickly went to the restroom and walked down the hall to the cafeteria.

"Ya! Kami!"

Kami froze, turning around to face her senior. The one disliked her for being with Yedam, who was obviously just a close friend, "yes?"

"Just wanted to let you know, we will be competing on sports day. I mean you are good or whatever but, no one comes between Yedam and I. You refused to stay away, now you will pay."

Kami gulped, a bit intimidated. The girl pushed past her, Kami continued her way to the cafeteria, her friends were waiting.

"Mimi what took you so long," Doyoung whined.

Kami smiled, "when you act like that, it's hard for me to believe you are older."

Yedam held back a laugh, glancing at Doyoung with a small smile. Jeongwoo leaned over to Kami a whispered, "don't you think they would be cute together?"

Kami looked at Jeongwoo with a bit of shock but nodded slightly. Jeongwoo smiled and quickly threw a fry at Doyoung who questioned what they were talking about.

"No fry goes to waste in this house," Doyoung said eating the fry off the table.

Kami gave a face of disgust but shrugged and ate some of Yedam's apples. His mom packed his lunch every morning and sometimes even gives him a little more for his friends. Like Kami, Yedam's mom loves her.

"Dammie, can we go play fifa at your house today," Jeongwoo asked.

Yedam looked at everyone and nodded, "sure thing."

-

"Hey Hey! JAPAN WON AGAIN," Jeongwoo yelled high-fiving Yukami.

"This isn't fair, let Kami play so I have a chance to win," Doyoung said.

"Okay fine but dont cry," Jeongwoo said.

Kami took the control and well her team won again. Doyoung flopped on Yedams lap laying his head there whining, "this isnt fair."

Soft knocks were heard through the door and Yedam's mom popped in.

"Mom," Yedam said, pushing Doyoung off him.

Doyoung just pouted in the bean bag.

"I brought snacks," she said in her sweet voice, Yedam was a lot like her.

Yedam got up and took the tray from his mom setting it on a small stand he had on the floor. Apples, Carrots, Cookies, and Water, Yedams family was on the healthier side.

"Thank you Mrs. Bang," the three friends said smiling.

"Oh Kami is here, hello darling!"

"Hello Ma'am."

"Okay I'll let you guys play, see you later," she said rushing out the room, at the sound of her husband coming home.

"Let's play Gun Game," Jeongwoo said.

"So you can win again? No thanks. Let's play Zombies," Doyoung said.

Kamis phone beeped, "it's my mom, she said it's getting late."

"I'll walk you out," Yedam smiled walking with Kami to his door.

They stood at Yedams door, Kami in the hallway, "thanks for having me."

Yedam smiled,  "I love having all my friends together, can't wait for tomorrow. I'll come root for you!"

Kami smiled, "You better, I need all my friends there."

The boy nodded, "see you."

Kami nodded and waved before turning on her feet to leave. Her home was near by, it wasn't that far of a walk. Turning the corner of the convenience store is when all the street lights came on.

She felt as if she was being followed again, but maybe it was Ruto. She didnt have to worry about a boy like him. Though she didnt know him.

"Ruto, is that you? You can come walk with me if you'd like," She stopped and looked around, speaking her mind.

The wind danced around carrying her message through the air, then came out a long trench coat from the shadows. He stopped by Kami, waiting for her to walk.

She started to walk, "I would like to see your face."

Ruto chuckled, "sometime soon, maybe tomorrow who knows."

Kami laughed, "sports day is tomorrow."

"Good luck."

"Thanks."

"Go inside, it's getting cold."

"Thanks for walking me."

Ruto just shrugged and turned on his heel, Kami just smiled before entering her complex. Same boring routine, she laid down and start to read her manga.

Sports day, Haru was being targeted by the protectors of Haruto. She played her game as normal and the ball kept coming straight at her.

She huffed glaring at the girl from across the net, "give up."

But she couldnt, there is no way she couldn't. And, and, she fell asleep. Kami slept book on her face tussled in the sheets.