Battle- Gimli

"Gimli!" you shouted as a number of orcs approached. "Kill off!" 

After Gimli had returned from the Fellowship's journey, he had told you about all the battles he had done, and the games he had played with Legolas, Prince of the Woodland Realm. Now, whenever there was an attack, you battled to see who could kill more orcs.

"One! Two! Three!" His gruff voice sounded through the battle field, counting as each orc fell under the strength of his ax. You swung into action, throwing wide swings that made more orcs fall.

"Ten!" you shouted.

"Thirteen!" he yelled back. You scoffed and battled more fiercely, not wanting to let your friend win. As a female dwarf, most assumed you couldn't fight like a man. Anxious to prove them wrong, you needed to beat Gimli.

More enemies fell in front of you until the swarm thinned, then scattered, then all were dead. You walked over to Gimli.

"And what was your final?" you asked. 

Gimli beamed proudly. "Thirty."

"HA!" you shouted, making other dwarves turn and stare. "I got thirty-five." 

Gimli stood, shocked by being beaten by a female dwarf.

"That's a nice win," he mumbled. You two walked back to your mountain, and Gimli did not say a word.