Preferences 4

You catch him with another woman-

Legolas- You had been taking a stroll in the forest when you happened to hear a loud commotion. Curious, you walked over and into a clearing. What you saw shocked you. An elf was kissing Legolas! Sure Legolas looked like he was resisting it, but he could've pulled away by then!

"Legolas!" You shouted storming towards him and the other elf.

"Y/N!" He finally pushed her off. "Please, I can explain-"

Frodo-

It was the party of the return of Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Pippin from their journey. You purposefully hid yourself from Frodo so you could give him your own surprise at the party.

Finally, at sunset, you were going to step up to ask him to dance. But once you got to the dance floor you saw him, dancing with another women. Shocked, over course, you just thought he was doing just to dance. But then you saw the way he looked at her... He was giving her the same eyes he would give you when you danced together. You choked on tears and ran back your hole in the ground, right as Frodo turned and saw you.

Thorin-

Thorin had survived the battle of five armies, and the lost dwarves of Erebor were returning home. There would be a great feast in the halls, filled with laughing and singing and dancing! You couldn't wait to spend time with Thorin!

You entered the ball room with your finest dress, some of the men even turned and stared. You blushed, only the finest for Thorin.

Only the finest indeed it seemed, you came up to him to see him, ale in hand, passionately kissing another dwarf. Its just the ale, maybe he's drunk. But anger swelled within you.

"Thorin!" You yelled, and he looked up with a surprised look on his face. You drew your arm back and punched him square in the nose before retreating before the guards would see.

Sorry wasn't going add Aragorn or Bilbo, I was short on time.

Question of the decade/millenia/whatever: Where is your safe place/ favorite place to be.

My Answer: Universal Studios/ Disney World in Orlando, Florida. I love theme parks! Maybe Poipu Beach, Kauai, Hawaii. Its a good place to relax and think, while having fun in the waves. My room is definetely my safe place, it has my computer and bed and stuff. When I'm sad, I go to my room. Maybe London, I've only been there once but I loved it and never wanted to go home, plus, that's where Sherlock and Doctor Who action is.

Pretty much anywhere I can explore and relax.

Option: Choose anywhere you have been, yes you have to have been there. You can't say "Croatia, because I really want to go there." But you can say my safe place is with a book... You feel safe reading, writing, or painting. Do you like walks or bike rides around the neighbor hood? Do you feel safe with your family or friends? It could be whrn you are alone or in a room full of people, doesn't matter. As long as it's true.