Preferences 1

How they like to kiss you...

Legolas- You have to stand up on your toes to be able to kiss him, you place your arms on his neck, and he politely puts his around your waist. He loves giving you little kisses on the forehead or long soft, but passionate, kisses on the lips.

Aragorn- The ranger is surprisingly gentle. He likes to kiss you on the cheek or short soft ones on the lips. He cautiously puts his hands around your waist or grabs and pulls you close to him with his hand behind your neck.  

Frodo- Frodo loves kissing your nose and seeing the color flush into your face. He often comes up from behind and wraps his arms across your stomach and gives you a soft kiss once you turn your head to face him.

Bilbo- He likes to approach you from behind, wrap his arms around your waist, and kiss your cheek.  

Thorin- Thorin loves to give you passionate kisses. He grabs your waist and pulls you into his embrace.  

*Thranduil- The King is very dominant and unpredictable. He'll sweep you into his embrace with no telling when. The kisses are rough and passionate.

*Elrond- The Lord of Rivendell always kisses you slowly and comfortingly. It says things that most words can't.

*Sam- Usually, Sam goes for your cheek whenever he kisses you. You save the "on-the-lips" for special occasions.

*Pippin- Every kiss is a moment to be savored. Though the action may be short, the two of you linger and hold each other for longer.

*Merry- There's no pattern with each kiss. One could be out of anger... the next a moment of sheer terror... but of all of them, love is the most common. He let's you know how much you mean to him with every touch.

*Gimli- He's sweet about kissing you. He usually gets so flustered that you have to make the first move.

*Eomer- Eomer is more passionate than most when it comes to romance. He always gets swept away.

*Boromir- His kisses are like a fiery, passionate, demanding tease. They leave you wanting more.

*Faramir- He can't resist you every time you kiss. It's usually you who ends it. His hands will be everywhere from your hips to your shoulders to your hair even to gently cupping your cheeks.

*Bard- With his hands (starting) on your hips, he leans in and kisses your forehead. It's a way of making sure you're still there with him before moving to your lips.

*Fili- He likes to kiss you softly on the neck, but tends to be very passionate when he kisses you on the lips. He places his hands against your cheeks and pulls you into a long kiss.

*Kili- His kisses are soft and passionate. He is a little awkward with where he puts his hands, the placement always changes from your hips, to your cheeks, or maybe behind your neck. But, you don't care, you find it adorable.

The * means the character is requested, and not permanent like the characters I listed in the last chapter.