Dead Body Searching And More Bad Than Good

I slammed the door behind me while letting out a low growl at my dad. The liar I've been living with.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

Dad sighed rubbing his temples and I could tell he was trying to find an excuse.

"No Dad cut the bullshit okay! Right now isn't exactly an easy time for me with this whole anger thing and wanting to rip your head off so please...cut the bullshit."

"Kid if I told you what difference would it make?" He asked looking exhausted.

Yeah well so was I and I wasn't exactly in the mood to let this go.

"Easy. I would've ripped McCalls head off instead of yours. Although I'm pretty sure Scott's already done that job." I kept my face straight while still growling at Him.

"Look you're meant to be in high school. Having fun. Doing things. Fun things. Not worrying about bills or why your boyfriends Dad is getting fired." He sighed.

"Yeah and what happens when McCall takes over and finds a new Sheriff? What's gonna happen to you, cause I'm pretty sure the next person on his hit list is you." I said still lowly growling.

He didn't answer and that's because he already knew the answer.

"I wanna help okay. We can borrow money of Argent and he clearly won't mind since my birthdays coming up and he tends to be generous. But I'm not going to be able to help if you don't tell me things!"

"I shouldn't have to tell you these things, godammit!" He finally yelled back. I knew he was going to crack. "Your a kid! Go have fun and live your life while you still can! That's the part of being a child and me being the parent. I worry about the bills and my job!"

"Yeah well your job concerns me too! Now that Moms not here I have no idea what to even do because she left and you're the only parent I have left and I wanna make sure it stays like that, so yes I need to worry about your job and the bills because if I don't it'll drive us both nuts!"

Dad looked too tired to come fight and I was exhausted from the small amount of sleep I had been getting because of my so called boyfriend so we're gonna call it a night.

"You're not gonna lose me kid." Dad said and I slowly shook my head.

"Yeah well I feel like I am." I sighed while running my hands through my hair. "I'm going next door. After tonight it's gonna be harder for him to get sleep."

I turned on my heel about to walk out until Dad stopped me.

"I don't think I'm exactly keen with you sleeping in the same bed as your boyfriend every night." Dad muttered and I laughed raising my eyebrows.

"We don't sleep in the same bed. I sleep in the chair.
Sometimes."

"That's not helping."

Well I hope this will.

"Still a virgin Dad!" I groaned rushing next door.

Sheriff was working tonight and Dad wasn't which was inconvenient.

But nevertheless I still slept over since nothing was going to happen. As far as I'm concerned.