Payback And Unleashed

Skyler's P.O.V

"So Isaac got into detention for beating up one of the hot twins and your not mad?!" I yelled trying to grasp all of this while just Scott shrugged his shoulders.

"Yes Sky I'm mad. But not at who you think." Scott sighed and I looked up at him and furrowed my eyebrows. He makes no sense! "Its better if you dont know."

"There we go again! Scotty, stop being such a pain in the ass and just tell me what going on!" I nudged him and he smiled down at me shaking his head.

Yeah I wasn't gonna give up till I knew.

"I just gotta make sure Isaac stays in line." Scott sighed and I nodded my head. "What about you and Stiles?"

I raised my eyebrows while looking down at my feet. This was not a conversation I wanted to have.

"What about me and Stiles?" I muttered and Scott rolled his eyes as if it were obvious.

Oh this is not gonna be easy.

"Well you kissed him after he told you that he's had feelings for you since the third grade, left for France leaving him completely clueless, come back and act as though nothing happened and then rub it in his face about how your gonna have sex with someone who isn't him."

I stop and stared at Scott trying to take in what the hell he just said and then looked back down at my feet.

"I'm a horrible person aren't I?" I stated and Scott laughed nodding his head.

"That's an understatement."

"No one asked for your opinion McCall!" I groaned as we started walking again and Scott just carried on smiling proud of himself. It's not very day someone makes me feel bad. "And I don't think Stiles has anymore feelings for me."

Scott looked at me as if I'd just done the most stupidest thing and we both stopped walking in the hallways. And the smile is gone.

"I'm seriosuly wondering if your blind Sky." Scott snapped and I looked up at him and raised my eyebrows. "This is Sophmore year all over again!"

"Hey, this is not Sophmore year! And I'm not blind by the way. But hey! Thanks for the concern Scotty." I kept going but Scott wasn't paying attention to anything I was saying. "Scott? You listening?"

He was more occupied in hearing somethi g else since his head was tilted, seeming really focused. "What do you hear?"

"Allison. Wait, I hear growling." He mumbled before running off and I rushed after him.

Seriously?! We just had cross country!

We got to the janitors office, the door was barricaded with the vending machine held up against it.

You could hear Isaac growling, and Allison yelling inside which only made Scott move quicker. I rushed over helping Scott knock it down.

But he barley needed it. You know, since the girl he loved was trapped inside with a very angry werewolf.

Isaac sounded more scared.

Scott flung open the door and grabbed Isaac throwing him out. Literally throwing him making him land on the floor.

Boy am I glad that I'm not a rampaging werewolf.

I rushed over to Allison to check if she was okay and Scott pinned down Isaac trying to calm him down.

"Isaac!" Scott yelled in his distorted tone which finally got him to calm down.

Both of their eyes and fangs slowly changed back to normal and Isaac panted looking guilty while sitting himself up.