Psychics And The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Skyler's P.O.V

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similes, all tools the writer uses to tell their story." Ms.Blake explained. I watched as she walked past me giving me a weird look. When she looked away I decided to return the favour.

She was dating Derek! Who in the right mind dates Derek Hale, unless they have an undetermined death wish!

She stopped at the desk behind me looking down at Lydia's desk, rather impressed and panicked. Weird. "Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents."

"You and every guy she's ever dated." I snickered and at this point I didn't need to turn around to know she was sending a cold look straight through me.

Ms.Blake let out an uncomfortable laugh. "Oh, um, well, that was an idiom, by the way."

I gave a her a sharp nod. "Yeah that was kind of the point."

"Right." She muttered carrying on slowly pacing towards Scott and Stiles.

"Jelous you've only dated one guy, Sky?" Lydia whispered and I looked back at her sent her a cold look.

"At least I've not gone through a relationship that's just meaningless sex." I fired back and Lydia rolled her eyes while keeping her eyes focused on her tree she was currently drawing in a book that wasn't hers.

Wait a second that's my book! "Next time at least ask!"

Lydia looked beyond confused and I raised my eyebrows. How can someone be so academically smart but so logically stupid?

"My book."

"No I could've sworn this was..." Lydia slowly looked over at the cover of my book. "Mine."

I furrowed my eyebrows opening up the book again and flicking through the pages. There was trees everywhere. It's safe to say Lydia has more issues than me. I'm gonna take that as my, I've not gone completely insane yet.

"Or a phrase like 'seeing the whole board'." I heard Jennifer say and I raised my eyebrows.

"Like chess." Stiles and I muttered and we both looked over at one another and laughed.

"That's right, guys." Jennifer looked down at both us. "Do you two play?"

"Uh, no." Stiles answered. "Our fathers do."

She nodded walking on and Scott looked over at the both of us. "I think I can get to Ethan. I'm pretty sure I can make him talk." He literally just spoke out of nowhere. "But I'm gonna need your help."

Scott glanced over at me, and this time I was the one confused.

"Okay why are we talking to Ethan?" I whispered back. "And why does it have to be me whose involved. If you didn't know I kinda have to lay off the supernatural problems."

"Oh so you choose now to listen?!" Stiles criticised while glaring at me.

"Hey we're listening to Scotty right now. Let's focus on my mistakes when people are not being attacked by human dogs!" I whisper-yelled at him and we both turned our heads to Scott.

Luckily I don't think the human dogs will stop killing anytime soon.

"The druids are emissaries, right? So what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?" Scott suggested and I raised my eyebrows.

Why does Scott suddenly have a point?

"Okay, first of all, I cannot believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like 'what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?' Actually makes sense to me." Stiles stated and I quickly interrupted him before he said his second point.