The Three Crazy Ones And Anchors

Skyler's P.O.V

I shifted uncomfortably in the chair while feeling my back ache. It was the third time this week so I was getting used to the feeling.

Every time my eyes felt like bricks waiting to clam shut I had to make sure they opened just in case it happened.

He was murmuring in his sleep. Again.

I couldn't help but brush it off because of badly my head was pounding and my back forcing itself to relax on the rough chair.

I let my heavy head fall into my hand as my eyes shut tightly. But as soon as I did I instantly regretted it.

I heard Stiles screaming in pain and I forced open my eyes and grabbed Stiles's shoulders while Sheriff ran in and grabbed Stiles from behind hugging him tightly.

My hands grabbed onto Stiles's shoulders and I bit my lip in pain to stop a sob from falling out. "Hey, Hey Stiles, It's okay." Sheriff tried soothing but he wouldn't stop yelling and moving.

"Hey! Stiles listen to me! It's not real!" I tried sounding calm but I was more worried.

It wasn't exactly getting easy after the whole sacrifice thing.

Then again it probably because he killed himself and resurrected. You know...from the dead.

Stiles's eyes locked with mine and he slowly began to stop yelling and his head fell into my lap slowly relaxing.

I slowly soothed him while running my hands through his hair and looked over at Sheriff. At least both of us wore the same expressions.

I felt his crying stop and he slowly fell asleep without the constant heavy breathing and muttering.

"Skyler, why don't you try get some sleep too? Help the both of us?" Sheriff slowly whispered.

I wonder what gave it away. The eye bags are the constant heavy blinking.

I gave Sheriff a slight nod while looking down at Stiles's head in my lap and sighed as the tears dried in his face.

Let's be honest. None of us was getting sleep after everything happening.

And that was including everything going on with me.

༄༄

"Skyler?"

I flinched and looked up at Deaton while rubbing my eyes. I looked down at my hands that were pressed on the cool metal table remembering where I was.

"Sorry." I let out a heavy sigh standing up straight. "You were saying?"

"If this is going to work I'm going to need your full attention." His calm voice went through one ear and out the other. "Rough night?"

I ran a hand through my hair and gave him a nod. "Yeah, rough week."

Deaton slowly nodded and I slowly dozed off until I heard the word love come out of Deaton's mouth.

"Huh?" I asked and Deaton let out a slow laugh while walking over to all the medicines he used for either his animals or his other witch stuff.

"Want to try one more time?" Deaton attempted.

I let out a heavy sigh agreeing and stood up straight still feeling my stiff back. I was about to do something until I remembered I had no idea what I was doing.