Know Too Much And The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Skyler's P.O.V

Stiles pulled up into the school parking lot and just as we were about to get out of the jeep I got a text.

From Isaac.

We need to talk. It's about Allison.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Stiles asked and I was about to shake my head. Until I got another text from him.

Might want to come alone.

Right, because that wasn't suspicious.

"Yeah I'll catch up with you." I nodded and Stiles quickly shook his head. How am I not that convincing?!

"No. Unfortunately I've known you too long to know when you lie. What's up?" He pranced and I rolled my eyes.

Did he just say unfortunately?

"Stiles just go to the god-damn recital. Scott's probably wondering where we are."

"Sky, since when do you keep secrets? Whose texting you? Your secret boyfriend?" Stiles taunted and I laughed keeping a tight grip on my phone.

"Yeah right. Believe it or not you're sadly stuck to me."

I tried shrugging him off but he quickly grabbed my hand pulling me back and grabbed my phone. He thought he was being funny until he saw the person who actually messaged me.

I knew he wasn't exactly Isaacs friend but his face didn't need to drop that much.

"What's going on between you two?" He sounded like he was interrogating me more than asking.

"Nothings going on."

"Sky I'm being serious. What's going on between you two?"

"Nothings going on! I've known Isaac since I was six-"

"Yeah and you've known me since we were like babies! Your dating me." He cut me off and I raised my eyebrows.

What is happening?! Why is he being more dramatic than usual?! I'm so confused.

"Why are you getting so mad Stilinski? We're just friends, he just needs to talk to me." I objected and Stiles really didn't look like he believed me. "Stiles...are you jealous?"

"No–I..." he paused trying to figure out what he wanted to say. "I've seen the way you two act. It's like-"

"It's like what?" I cut him off. He stood there stuttering and I scoffed. "Right. And What if it were Scott who texted me?"

"That's different." He muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"Right. Of course it is."

Why was he acting so protective all of a sudden?! Coming for a guy who can take a joke.

Besides, I've seen the way Isaac defends Allison. Trust me, Argents are not his type unless it's Allison.

"I've seen the way he looks at you. It's like he wants to undress you or something."

"Stiles we joke around. Coming from a sarcastic dick, that's shouldn't be something that phases you!" I yelled and then by saying that I just made everything worse.

It was more the first sentence than the last one.

"You guys talk about undressing each other. Sky I I barley get a kiss from you!"

He did not just go there.

"Oh come on! Your not allowed to play that card!" I defended. I have no excuse.