Dramatic And Tattoo

Skyler's P.O.V

It wasn't easy not seeing Stiles last summer. Something I really don't want to admit.

I just have no idea how I'll react when I see him. Since I didn't get the chance to talk to him all summer. Wanna know why?

Because Lydia Martin had been texting, calling somehow contacting us this entire break. Something else I don't want to admit.

Lydia Martin is also my best annoying friend. It's true.

And somewhere in my deep deep dark soul–I knew it was bound to happen.

I talked to Scott now and then but I promised Allison not to speak with him in-front of her. The breakup and losing her mom got messy. But luckily France kept her intact and her best cousin of course.

Actually her only cousin.

But aside from that, I didn't really find out much about what I am. It was more training than thinking about everything else. But at least Dad kept calling. Like he promised. Every day. Every hour.

Not fun when you're trying to have fun.

I did learn that the whole super strength thing doesn't happen unless I'm mad. And I've never been able to heal unless I'm fully shifted into the whole fire monster thing.

That's also never going to get old.

And the pretending to have no time to talk to Stiles thing, that was a conversation I didn't know to feel about. This whole new feelings thing was not something I was cut out for.

Oh and did I mention, after everything I got a tattoo? An actual tattoo.

Allison thought I was stupid and reckless but she liked the idea of it. I just really wanted a tattoo. And it was a drunk decision Chris Argent will never find out about.

"Sky are you even listening back there?!" Lydia complained and I sat forward so my head was between the two of their seats.

"Yes. Something about a date..." I said sounding really unsure and Allison laughed while Lydia rolled her eyes.

"As I was saying." She let out a loud huff while looking at the road and then back at Allison. "It is not a double date. It's a group thing!"

I grinned looking over at Lydia. "I'm sure this is a great conversation your having, but do they know it's a group thing? Because I'm pretty sure Allison told you she's not ready to get back out there. About three times."

"You guys were in France and you didn't do any dating? For four months?!" Lydia sounded like she was telling us off. "I mean I understand Sky since her lack of taste clearly proves-"

"Hey!" I interrupted and Lydia laughed. "Why don't you focus more on your driving rather than insulting me!"

Lydia grinned looking back at the road and Allison laughed looking at her.

"Did you? Do any dating." Allison said going back on topic. "I mean after-"

"Do not say his name!" Lydia cut her off and I grinned. Guess we hit a soft spot.

"Is he okay? Did everything work out?" Allison asked sounding genuinely concerned and I raised my eyebrows.

Jackson wasn't a total douche after dying multiple times, but then again he did try and kill us all and wouldn't believe us when we tried saving him.

But hey it's like they say! Forgive and forget.

"Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it." Lydia nodded and I sighed sitting back in my seat and going on my phone. "And yes, Derek taught him the werewolf 1-0-1 like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon."