No control And Illuminated

I felt my blood beginning to rush and warmth through my body. But that was only because something was triggering me.

More like someone.

I felt lips sync in with mine and I didn't realise how long I was going for. Or who I was actually kissing.

It was one hell of a good kiss.

Wait.

I widened my eyes coming back to reality and realised someone's lips were placed on mine.

And they weren't Stiles'.

I swung a right hook straight into Isaac's face and kicked him away. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Isaac held his now bleeding nose in pain and I widened my eyes while moving into one corner.

"A thanks would be fine." He groaned in pain and I sat there not knowing what the hell to do.

I. Just. Kissed. Isaac. Fucking. Lahey.

Oh my god I am going to have my own grave dug up by the end of tomorrow. No this is Stiles's fault!

If he didn't leave me alone and drunk and passed out by weird ninjas I wouldn't be making out with Isaac!

Making out! Seriously Sky?!

I'm digging my own grave.

And I said it was good! Who says Isaac's a good kisser?! I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

"You help one girl and she punches you in the face." His voice made me stop drowning in my weird thoughts.

"You'll heal." I spat and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. "I however won't. Not after that kiss."

"Yeah well you reek of beer so it wasn't exactly pleasant. Or how I would imagine it to go." He muttered. "You seemed to enjoy it too."

"Yeah before I actually opened my eyes! Never, ever, ever again!" I exclaimed and Isaac looked down at me smirking.

I would also be laughing but that doesn't give him the right to.

Allison ignored the bickering and crouched down next to me.

"Okay, a little close. What is up with you–" Allison grabbed the side of my face and looked behind my ear. "Did you guys also drink tonight?!"

"Sky. Shut up." Allison said and then look closely behind my ear. Yeah she definitely drank today. "She has the same mark. Same as you."

"Same what? What is going on? Okay mind explaining what the he–"

This time I cut myself off and felt my lunch about to make its way out of my mouth. Luckily Derek kept buckets in his storage room. For some odd reason.

I grabbed the bucket nearest to me and threw up breakfast too.

I hate beer.

"It's about time you got that out of your system."She commented while placing my hair to one side.

"I think it was Lahey's kiss." I coughed, pointing over at Isaac and he rolled his eyes.

"You weren't complaining when I was kissing you so some gratitude would be nice since I did basically save you." He scoffed while wiping his nose. "Which reminds me. Where is Stilinski?"

Of course Isaac wanted to make me suffer even more.

"Let me think..." I tried remembering what happened before I was surrounded by six creepy men. "I got drunk–"