Welcome home, Theseus

Angst?? Maybe?? Not really??

                                                 ━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Technoblade stepped into his home after getting attacked by some hunters from L'manberg.

He had been violently taken hostage with his trusted horse, even tough he had been peacefully retired at the small cottage in the middle of nowhere.

But L'manberg couldn't fight peacefully, so he had to attack.

So he fought the patchetic country that backstapped him and blamed him for all their problems.

He managed to escape with the slight help of Dream, him and his horse getting home unharmed.

As soon as he steps in he realised he hadn't been back at his house for a couple of days,  because he went on a guest that Dream had requested him. It was just a simple trip to the Woodland Mansion, that had been thousands of blocks away.

But hey, one of the totems had saved him today.

His house seemed different. He had expected a cold breeze as soon as he stepped in, but the room was warm and smelled homely.

It didn't take long for Technoblade to realise someone had been in his home.

Somebody was still in his home.

First person that came to his mind was Phil, but he had seen him just moments before in L'manberg, trapped.

He had taken out his trusted sword as he started to walk around the chests, alarmed.

Couple of his potions had been taken, missing enderpearls and gapples and his enchanted sword was gone. Random stuff had been thrown into the chests, including a full stack of wheat and an almost fully broken iron armor set.

Were the hunters back? Could it be Dream?

Suddenly he heard a floorboard creak below him. They were in his basement.

Taking a couple of careful steps he reached the ladder and slowly started going down. The sounds became louder as he started to descend closer to the basement.

He reached the familiar basement, filled with random stuff. He had his sword ready, and to his suprise, no one was there, waiting to attack him.

He still heard the same, mysterious sound, but they were still coming from below him. Technoblade stood there, confused knowing that his house doesn't go down any deeper.

Looking quickly around the room, Technoblade saw a small the opening with more ladders inside of it.

As he walked closer, he saw that the freshly dug hole was light up with torches.

He knew that this could be a trap, and that it could get him killed, but he still started climbing down the ladder. He dropped to the floor, facing a wall before turning around.

He wanted to make sure the person that even tried to rob him, suffered the concequences. 

He was excpecting Quackity or Tubbo, or maybe even Dream, but as he turned around he saw a familiar figure. One he could always regonize.

TommyInnit.

His face quickly fell into a confused expression: "What are you doing at my house, Tommy?"

Tommy looked up, smiling awkardly.

"Ahah, Hello Technoblade!" He said.

Techno looked closer at Tommy. His clothes had rips and burns all over them, and his skin was filled with scars and dirt. His hair and eyes looked a lot more bland than he remembered.