Traitor

Angst

                                          ━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Just so you know what you are getting yourself into, there might be traitors in your ranks."

After the failed meeting with Jschlatt everyone met up in Pogtopia, Where Fundy told them about his diary.

Wilbur came up with a perfect plan, they would attack Schlatt together. No one was truly on his side anymore, so what could stop them. Wilbur obviously wanted to blow it up, but Quackity and Tommy tried to calm him down.

But something they didn't know was that Tommy had different plans.

He had been very absent, but nobody really tought anything about it. You know, its Tommy, he wouldn't do anything to harm them. Right?

Suddenly everyone heard loud steps echoing trough the ravine.

Everyone had their swords ready, but then they saw a tall man with a green hoodie and a white mask with a wide smile.

"Dream! I was just wondering if you had more TNT, Jschlatt had found them-" Wilbur was cut off by the man.

"Actually, Jschlatt gave me something." He said.

Everyones excited faces were now confused. Expect Tommys, he was looking at the floor, smiling.

He continued: "He gave me something that means i have to defend Manburg."

"What- what did he give you then?" Quackity decided to speak out the thoughts that were troubling everyone's minds.

Dream looked at him. "Well, i can't tell you. But its something Wilbur wouldn't agree to."

Everyone looked at Wilbur, but he looked as confused as everyone else.

"It was an agreement. But, it basically means i can give Schlatt all the materials he needs, including weapons and armor." Dream said.

"Okay? We can easily fight you guys, even if its you and him." Wilbur said with a proud smile.

"Just so you know what you are getting yourself into, the might be traitors in your ranks." 

Everyone looked at eachother, confused. They all looked lost, expect for Tommy.

He didn't even try to look confused, He smiled proudly. 

Slowly Dream walked behind him, placing his hand on the shorter boys shoulder.

"Wait, what? Tommy, what is this?" Wilbur said, now with a worried look.

Tommy was a good fighter, but they wouldn't lose if they lost him. But without Tommy, they didn't know how to fight. Tommy was always the leader, the person everyone trusted with the plans, that's why he is the perfect traitor.

"You are such a shitty liar." Dream said, looking down at the boy with a smirk.

Nobody would ever suspect Tommy, he was the one who created L'manberg. He hated being evil, he wouldn't betray his friends, he wouldn't do it, right?

"Tommy?"

Tommy looked up at everyone looking at him. 

Dream had promised Tommy all his discs back and presidency with Jschlatt. He could finally prove Wilbur wrong.

"I know." Tommy said with the same, evil smirk as Dream.

Tommy didn't think he was evil or anything, he thought it was justified. Tommy was tired of Wilburs bullshit. The way Wilbur had manipulated him to stay, the way he always said hurtful thing, his stupid plans... Everything.

"Tommy! You were supposed to be the best of us! I trusted you!" Tubbo said with a unsure tone.

"I know you did. That was the biggest mistake you made, you should have seen it coming." Tommy answered, almost laughing at the end.

Thats when everyone knew that Dream and Tommy were serious. He wouldn't betray Tubbo.

Tubbo looked shattered. So did everyone else, they couldn't believe it. The happy, annoying boy wouldn't betray them like this.

Tommy also knew that truly the only way to stop Wilburs insanity would be fighting against him. The boy loved L'manberg too much, he couldn't let it be blown up. If this was the way he could get it back, he will do it.

Everyone looked at Dream and Tommy with either teary eyes or a betrayed experssion.

"Tommy, we need to go. Jschlatt need to talk to you" Dream said as they started to walk away from the crowd.

Everyone was left confused, betrayed and anxious.

No one spoke anything.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Words: 656

(The traitor is probadly Techno but you know i thought this would be interesting :D)

Hello everyone!! I hope you liked this, and thanks for everything :)