Cold

Angst

                      Inspired by a story in Ao3 by a user called Cypherr

                                        ━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Technoblade predicted it. Tommy truly was Theseus. He had predicted it perfectly.

He had been banished, and his people dispased him.

Tommy was walking far from L'manberg in the freezing weather. It was already December, December 3rd to be exact. The day after his exile.

He had nothing to carry anymore. He had packed a little bit of bread before running for his life, but he had eaten all of it already.

It was snowing. Tommy had never seen snow before, because there wasn't any biomes close to L'manberg. This wasn't the nicest way to experience it.

He had been abandoned by everyone, including his 'family'. Philza didn't defend him in court at all and all he heard from him was a whisper telling him to run. Techno had made it very clear he didn't want anything to do with Tommy, and Wilbur- i mean, Ghostbur was dead.

He didn't remember the last time he had been completly alone. Without a home, hated by his people. In the Dream SMP he had always been with Wilbur and Tubbo. 

He should have just listened to Techno. His words had seemed so insane back then, but now, Tommy realised he had been compeletly right. In the end, Techno was always right.

Tommy's biggest weakness was being controlled by his emotions.

His walking was now only slow limping as he walked in the snow. His face was freezing and his vision was blurry, as he tried to clear his vision he noticed he had started crying. He wasn't able to feel the warm tears rolling down his cheeks due to the numbness of his face.

He couldn't believe he was crying. Still he let out a sob, that made his throat burn. It hurt. He drew his knees to his chest and hid his face in them, trying to find any comfort.

Everywhere in his body hurt. He really lost everything this quickly.

There was actually a reason he came to this specific biome.

He had heard something about Technoblade's new base being close by.

He knew it was wrong to go back to Techno, but he didn't have anything to lose.

Just like Wilbur said: "In a time like this when a man has nothing to lose, do you know what that means? That means we can do whatever we want!"

Tommy's thoughts were disteacted when a (oddly) familiar hand was on his shoulder.

Tommy breathing stopped.

"Leave me alone." Tommy said trying to sound like he didn't just cry.

"Tommy?"

Technoblade. That was Technoblade's voice.

Tommy looked up as fast as he could, meeting the older's worried eyes.

Tommy hadn't seen Techno like this in a while.

He knew that Techno wouldn't kill him just from that expression.

"Tommy, what happened?" Techno asked in his usual monotone voice.

Or maybe there was a little bit of worry in his tone.

Tommy couldn't answer.

The younger launched himself to hug Techno. 

Tommy grabbed his shirt like he was scared the older would slip away if he let go.

Techno was warm, comforting and solid while Tommy was just a kid who despertly needed a hug.

And that's what he got.

Techno wrapped his arms around Tommy still shocked at the sudden hug. All he could focus on was why was his sixteen year old brother here alone, and who made him feel like this.

Due to the exhaustion Tommy fell asleep in the strong hands of Technoblade, who promised to try his best to keep the boy safe.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Words: 619

Wow, i am very active rn!

But all the possible angst in the server is driving me insane!!!

I hope that you enjoyed!