Trouble

angst

                                     ━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

It started off like a normal day for Tommy. He decided to go to Manberg, (Even when Wilbur strightly said no) because he was bored. He just simply wanted to start some drama, like he would always does.

This time he wanted to mess with George, Sapnap and Karl. He started off by just constatly annoying them, while the older men tried to ignore him. 

Then Tommy got an amazing idea. He could try and steal from them. He actually could use a couple of diamonds...

"Hello Karl! I was just wondering if you would need some assistance?" Tommy asked, while smirking.

Karl looked at him, curious: "What do you mean?"

Tommy answred, smoothly: "You know, maybe i could get some items for you!"

Karl looked back at Sapnap and George. "Yeah i guess, could you go and get us some iron blocks?" He asked.

"Sounds great! I think a reasonable payment could be like... 10 diamonds?" Tommy said, confident.

"Oh okay, wait a moment..." Karl said as he dug trough his leather bag.

Karl found a fabric bag with 10 diamonds indside of it, giving it to the tall blond boy.

"Great, thanks-" Tommy said as he began to run, laughing at the suprised men.

For some reson they didn't chase after him. He really didn't think much about it, the important part was that he just succesfully stole 10 diamonds.

He was going back to Pogtopia, throwing the bag in the air while walking.

He opened the dirt door, walked dowstairs and hid the bag in his enderchest.

Then he heard Wilbur come home.

"I'm home!" He yelled before he heard an agressive knock on the door.

Tommy was about to anwer something to Wilbur, but he decided to stay quiet to listen to the person outside their door.

Wilbur walked up to the door. He quietly opened the door just enough that he saw Dream. Suprised, he opened the whole door. Then he saw George, Sapnap and Karl with him.

"Hello? How can i help you?" Wilbur asked, confused.

"That stupid child stole all Karl's diamonds!" Sapnap said, annoyed.

"Wait, what?" Wilbur said.

Looking at Dreams expression, he genuinely looked mad.

"Yeah, he stole all his diamonds and ran away." Dream said.

Wilbur was annoyed. Because of Tommy everything seemed to go wrong. 

"Come inside, i'm not sure if he's home right now." Wilbur said with an harsh voice, "I truly don't know why he has been acting like such a jerk lately..." He continued.

"He really can't do anything else than just start fights." Sapnap mumbled, but everyone still heard him.

Because he's just a little attention attractor.

George looked at Sapnap while sitting down at the table: "I don't understand why we even let him here." He said, while looking at Wilbur.

When he grows up to be a comic or actor.

"Why is he so mean?" Karl said, and now they all were sitting down at the table.

He'll be revarded, for never maturing.

"I- i don't know. He really needs to stop acting like such a- child." Wilbur said burrying face to his palms.

For never undestanding or learning.

They all looked at him, suprised. 

That everyday can't be about him

Then they heard footsteps coming up from the stairs.

Tommy slowly came up, with the bag of diamonds. He walked up to the table while looking down at the floor.

Theres other people, you selfish asshole

"Here's your stupid diamonds." He said as he threw the bag to the table. "And sorry that i'm such a stupid child" Tommy continued, as he walked out of the cave.

"Oh fuck." Wilbur thought to himself. Tommy had heard the whole converstation.

Wilbur was about to walk after him, but he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up to see Dream standing up next to Karl, George and Sapnap. "Let him learn his lesson." Dream said.

Wilbur really wanted to run up to Tommy, but he decided to stay inside. After the men left, he just sat quietly, wondering when the boy will come back.

Tommys POV

I can't believe he called me a 'child'. I can't believe they called me all those things.

I didn't walk far from Pogtopia, only to the small lake close to our home, i didn't want to get lost.

I also didn't want people to hate me. I just thought all the things i did were funny, but i guess i was the only one who thought so.

I had to change my reputation.

selfish selfihs selfish selfish selfish

He didn't mean it, right?

It started becoming dark fast, but i still sat on the grass, listing the things that i need to stop doing, so i wouldn't hurt anymore people.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Words: 765

This was inspired by the song "Art is dead" By Bo Burnham :)

Hello! This book has already 2K reads! Thank you all so much! <3

I also really appreciate the votes and everything, it means the world to me!