16th of November

Angst                                                                                                                     

                                                         War spoilers ahead!

                                         ━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Explosions. Explosions everywhere.

They just won the war, how could this be happening?

Tommy glances around, trying to find his friends.

Tubbo, Quackity, Fundy, Eret, Niki, Techno... Where is Wilbur?

Tubbo was now the president, Jschlatt was gone and peace was restored.

But now all that was left was the ruins of L'manburg and the horrified screams of his friends.

Where the podium once stood, was a small room with Wilbur and Phil inside of it, visible to everyone.

Nobody knew what happened in that room before the explosion, but that wasn't the biggest worry of the moment.

"Tubbo! You are now the president of a crater!" Wilbur said with a proud, wide smile just before the man standing next to him smoothly grabbed his sword and stabbed him, making him fall to the ground.

Out of all the screams, Niki's was the most painful. 

Tommy looked up in disbelief. Wilbur couldn't die like this. 

"To- Tommy? Why didn't you look after Wilbur?" Quackity asked, while Niki was trying to help him stand. Quackity was on the podium when it exploded.

Tommy looking around again, trying to distract himself from the stares and the tears that were too close to spilling.

He sees Technoblade standing next to the placed soul sand, ready to spawn the withers.

Tommy's and Techno's eyes meet.

The blonde boy, who's clothes and face were dirty from all the dust due to the explosion tried his best to stop the other man.

"Techno! Stop- stop now!" Tommy said, with an alerted tone.

"Tommy, you stay right there!" Technoblade responded quickly, now holding his crossbow infront of the shorter boy.

Everyone turned their heads.

"You seriously don't need to do this!" He tried to convince Techno.

"Tommy- Tommy do you think you are a hero, Tommy?" 

Random talking could be heard around the two.

"Do you feel like a hero Tommy? Is that what this is?"

Tommy didn't really know what the correct answer would be.

"I- i just wanted L'manberg back-" He tried to explain.

"You just wanted power." Techno said.

"What- No i didn't!" Or atleast Tommy didn't think he wanted power.

"You just did a hostile goverment takeover, and immediately gave your friend presidency", Techno said.

He continued: "The thing about this world Tommy, is that good things don't happen to heroes."

Most of the fighting and talking had calmed down around the two.

"Let me tell you a story, Tommy. A story about a man called Thesus. His country- well his city-state technically- was in danger, and he sent himself forward into enemy lines. He slayed the minotaur and saved his city, and you know what they did to him, Tommy?" 

Tommy looked at the man, confused.

"They exiled him. He died in disgrace, despised by his people. That's what happens to heroes. The greeks know the score." Techno said, slowly walking backwards.

"But if you want to be a hero, Tommy..."

"That's fine."

He quickly turned around, placing almost all of the skulls to their places.

"Do you want to be a hero, Tommy?"

"Techno, you don't need to do this."  Everyone around him tried to tell him.

Three more skulls.

"Do you want to be a hero, Tommy?!"

Tommy hated these questions that he couldn't answer.

Last one.

"Then die like one."

o7

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Words: 550

AAAAAAAAAAH 

THE WAR STILL MAKES ME WANT TO CRY

HELP

Anyways, thanks for the support everyone! Hope you enjoyed!