The argument

Angst

                                                ━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Tommy, we need to talk."

That's not good. 

The last time Tommy heard Tubbo talking this seriously was maybe when he burned down his house.

Tommy was sitting on a bench in L'manberg as Tubbo called for him.

"Uh okay, what's wrong?" Tommy asked sitting up staight.

Tubbo quickly looked around. "I think we should go inside", he said.

Tommy stood up, and Tubbo guided them inside Phil's home.

"So? What's so private that we couldn't about it outside?" Tommy asked as they stepped in.

Tubbo stood infront of Tommy, and said: "Well, you obviously have seen the obsidian walls Dream build around L'manberg,"

Tommy quickly nodded his head.

"And i was wondering if you knew anything that could've made Dream angry?" Tubbo asked.

Tommy quickly went trough everything he did that morning.

Oh no. He definitely robbed and 'accidentally' burned down George's house. But why would Dream be mad about that? 

Maybe he can still get away with it.

"Uh, i don't think so." He said trying to sound believable.

"Well, i heard a slightly different story from Niki and Puffy."

That's bad. That's really bad.

"What did they say, big man?" Tommy said, trying to lighten up the nervous tension around them.

"They said something about you visiting George's house?"

Well, no way getting put of this one.

Tommy nervously looked around. "...Maybe?"

"Tommy, you need to stop messing up like this." Tubbo said, trying to look the taller boy in the eyes.

"It was just a stupid prank, i can go fix it later!" Tommy answered, raising his voice.

Tubbo was starting to get annoyed. "So? Literally the only thing i asked for you to do as vice president was to not start anymore conflicts, and you couldn't even do that."

"Well, yeah-" Tommy was cut off by Tubbo, who continued his speech.

"I talked about this to Fundy earlier, i honestly regret making you the vice president."

There was a long pause while Tommy was trying to undestand what he just heard.

Finally, he answered Tubbo: "What? I literally gave you my presidency!"

"Thank god you did! Just like Wilbur said, you could never be the president!" Tubbo said, now both yelling at eachother.

"Oh wow, now you agree with Wilbur? You've really changed!" Tommy said, making big gestures with his hands.

"Maybe because im the president? Tommy, you need to grow up and stop starting these stupid fights that always end up in giant wars! And you need to realise we can't hang out as often as we did before!" Tubbo yelled.

"It was just a joke!"

"You know what Tommy, i've had enough of your bullshit. You don't deserve the power that you have, and i bet Quackity would make a better vice president that you could ever be!" 

Again, there was a long pause until Tommy decided to say something.

"Tubbo please, you wouldn't do that." Tommy said with slight anger and annoyance in his voice.

"Tommy i have given you multiple chances, okay? Even after we got L'manberg back, couple weeks ago you were just blowing things up, and now this? Tommy, i think i have a reason to do this." Tubbo said.

"It wasn't me! I've explained this to you multiple times, why can't you just believe me!" Tommy said, yelling again.

"Oh yeah, Puffy and Dream went around blowing everything up? I don't care about your stupid excuses, that was your last chance."

"You know what? I don't even give a shit!" Tommy said as he pushed the door open with his back.

"Go on and have fun with Quackity while you all blame me for starting a new war!" He continued.

Tubbo followed the boy and stood infront of the house.

"Tommy, listen!" Tubbo tried to yell.

Their argument was now gaining the attention of  the people around them.

"Yeah, i think im leaving for a little bit!" Tommy yelled as he left L'manberg in anger.

Everyone quickly looked at Tubbo, who looked defeated.

This could have gone a little bit better.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Words: 745

Hey!! I'm very... suprised due to the events that happened last night

I was watching quackitys LoH and i was scrolling on twitter about a new war coming up (what i don't want to happen, too soon in my opinion)

And i watched all the vods and i was like ????????

Well, maybe Tubbo can fix this

Also, i wrote the beginning at like 4am, so it can maybe be slightly random