Deserved

Angst

  Before we start, thank you so much for 10K reads! That's way too much!

                                  ━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Tommy should feel angry. Or atleast sad, but he doesn't.

He has every reason to feel betrayed, mad and alone.

But he doesn't.

He always told himself that he shouldn't act like a child, and handle everything on his own.

Even the times he got fucked up by everyone, he acted strong and tried to fix everything alone.

Both of his brothers betrayed him, blowing up the thing he cared about the most. But still he tried to see the good in them.

Phil killed Wilbur infront him with cold blood. He will get over it.

Tubbo and Quackity were convinced that HE was the traitor, even after risking his life multiple times for L'manberg.

Jschlatt, his long time idol, exiled him from his country that he risked everything for and made his best friends job to kill him.

Everything he cared about being stolen or killed. He thought he deserved it, he was the one always doing everything wrong.

He got betrayed by everyone he knew.

He was the only one who didn't give up on Wilbur, but still Wilbur treated him like trash.

Technoblade, the man who he thought that would stick on his side trough it all, killed his bestfriend multiple times.

Yeah, he obviously did something to deserve all of this.

Right?

He truly was just a kid. A kid forced into war withour a warning, trying his best to survive in this cruel world.

Trying to get acceptance from the people he looked up to.

He was the youngest one of all of them, so he tried constantly prove his point that he didn't need help. Nobody really offered it to him anymore.

But one day, something happened.

Maybe Tommy had finally realised the actually didn't do anything to deserve all of this.

Tommy doesn't need to be pushed around like a stupid child.

He doesn't have to listen to Wilbur's insane plans and follow him around.

He doesn't need to be controlled by either Dream or Wilbur.

Yeah, that sounds right.

Maybe it's time Tommy will actually fight back.

In the end, he also deserved a happy ending.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Words: 397

Hey! Sorry for the shorter story, but i've read so much about Tommy being a villain and i had to write something about it!!