○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71○

Jaden

I went over with Ben waiting for the girls to come down ready. The party would be starting in 20 minutes and I don't want to be awkward or anything around her family.

I sat on the couch as kio and Ben talked about a tv show they liked. If kio had a child this is all he'd talk about.

"I'll be right back" I said to them as they nodded. I walked upstairs to see if they're okay and need anything. I got to the room and heard Mia talking. I stood by the door and listened to her,

"You look so gorgeous buttercup! Your a little princess" Mia said as Demi giggled.

I looked in to see her looking at a mirror that faced me. I pecked my head in to see her not looking at the mirror but Demi.
I quickly went behind her and kissed her neck making her turn to look at me.

"Hi baby" I said kissing her lips now.

"Hey" She says softly smiling. She puts her arm around my torso and puts her head on my chest. I looked down at her and smiled kissing her forehead.

"Mírate hermosa.." i said lifting her chin up and looking at the little dress she had on.
(Look at you gorgeous)

She looked down smiling as I smirked. I could say anything and she'd get all blushy and shit.

I love it.

"oh y mira a mi otra hermosa princesa!" I said picking Demi from Mia's arms and spinning around kissing her cheek.
(Oh and look at my other gorgeous princess)

She was dressed in a small pink skirt with a black shirt that said "I'm 2" on it, she also had some black cute shoes on. Her hair was back brushed nicely with a small little pink bow on her side of her hair.

"You dressed her up really good" I said reading the shirt. "Thanks! I found a shirt that fit her tiny little body." Mia chuckled.

Time skip

Guest were just arriving and no surprise my parents and hers showed up first.

"Hi!!" My mom said hugging Mia with a huge smile.
"Hi!" She said back giving a hug back.

My dad came around and hugged me. "Welcome to the dad life" my dad said patting my back.

"Thanks" I said with a chuckle. My mom went to give me a hug and my dad hugged Mia.

They followed us to the living room that had the back sliding doors open to the party outside.

Demi was being held by josh when Amy went to grab her. "Hey guys!" Amy said as josh passed her Demi.
They all said their hellos and how are you doings.

"Oh my gosh happy birthday little one!" Amy said with Demi in her arms.

John went to Amy and they had their own little thing. Jadens arm snaked around me pulling my hip over to him. "You look so hot" Jaden mumbled in my ear. It sent goosebumps down my arms, I looked up at his as his eyes watched me. I kissed his cheek and he had a grin smacked onto his face.

I didn't notice until I looked to see Amy and John outside with Ben and Demi. Ben looked happy as Amy talk to him and Demi in johns arms.

Jadens hand slipped down lower and lower to my ass, I picked his arm up to only be around my waist.
"Arms up here boy" I smirked as he frowned.

"Aye Jaden stop touching my wife!" Avani yelled over to us catching everyone to look at us.

"Jaden! Are you cheating on me!????" Chase gasped as we laughed. "I would never!" Jaden said walking over to the couch where the boys were.

The girls stood up to let them have their time and walked over to me. "He can't touch you, your my wife." Avani said hugging me as the girls giggled.

The door bell rung as I went to go get it. I opened the door to see my parents. "Hi baby!" My mom said hugging me. Jaden walked in and smiled.

"And if it isn't Jaden! How are you hun!" My mom said hugging him.

Gosh our moms are so a like.

They said hello to Jaden when my moms face lit up.
"Where are my grandchildren!?" She said excited putting her purse on the coat rack.

"Outside with my parents, I'll show you" Jaden said taking them in the the outside. I was going to walk away, but the doorbell rung again. I went back to the door and opened it to see a couple and a little kid.
Oh I remember the little girl that danced at the wedding with me and Jaden. I smiled at them.

"Hi!" I said letting them inside. Jaden walked in right on time, "Chris!" He said and hugged the guy.
"Hey Jaden!" He said.

Oh That's Right his cousin duh!

"Hi! Chris, I'm a cousin of Jadens" he said and gave him a welcoming hug.

"Olympia! You can call me Mia." I said as he nodded.
Jaden was carrying the little girl.

"Hi I'm Monica!" His wife I believe said coming and hugging me.
"Olympia, call me Mia!" I said as she smiled and saw in the corner of my eye Jaden with the little girl.

"Mia this is grace, their daughter." Jaden said as I awed. "Hi grace" I waved to her as she smiled at me with her blue eyes, I guess blue eyes run in the family..

"Hii" She said. She was ADORABLE!

"Your house is beautiful!" Monica said looking around amazed.

"Thank you! It was a surprise to us!" I said as she looked around still in shock.

"I'll show you to the party" Jaden said as he showed them outside.

Time skip

The party was actually really good! It went by smoothly and it was a lot of fun. My cousins came with their children so there was enough older and younger children to be around. Ben met his "cousins" if that's what you want to call them, Demi had a great time with the attention and little kids.

We cut a cake, everyone ate and even 2 dogs showed up to play with Shiloh! It was really fun to be around family and friends which was amazing as well.

Everyone had left besides kio, Chase, charli, Avani and Anthony. They were helping us clean up and kio put the kids to bed. If I'm being honest it's pretty late and they were tired from today.

I was cleaning the kitchen with the girls when I got a phone call from some place. I frowned my eyebrows and signaled that I'd be right back.

I took the call and put it up to my ear to hear someone start to speak.

Olympia
Random call

"Hello.?" I asked.

"Hi hello! Sorry for the late notice but, one of our former works from the adoption center wants to ask you a question if your okay with that?" Someone said on the phone.

"Uh sure?" I said as if it was a question.

The phone sounded as if it was being pasted around.

"Hello? Mia?" A familiar voice said.

"Lisa?" I said.

"Yea hey! Sorry again for late notice... but.. I have something that will take some time to think about, a lot of effort, and I know you got your kids recently but this is something I want to see if your interested in." She said fast but was able to understand.

"Uhh sure, what is it..?" I asked.

CLIFFHANGER OOPS!
SORRY NOT SORRY

THANKY IU FOR 74k AHHHHHHH
LIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHH
e n ways..

Question:
What do you think Lisa is calling about!!?

Love y'all so much!!!
1300 words🎁