(don't) Cheat on him -All

[It's a really long chapter sorry, so take your time to read it❤
3058 words]

"So, since when you and Hyunjin are together?" Minho said annoyed.

"Since middle school! I confessed to me and than we got together!...but unfortunately I lost one of my best friends...you remember Jeongin?"

"Mhm I do, I thought you two where still in touch"

"Nope...he had a crush on Hyunjin too but never told me...and when we got together we had a little fight and since then...I didn't hear a thing from him..." Jisung said looking down and playing with his fork.

The two were talking and laughing when a guy covered Jisung eyes.

"Who am I~!"

"Baby!"

'I really need to see all of this...?'

"So, how was your day baby?~"

"Fine, math, chemistry...oh! A new guy came in my class this morning, he reminds me of someone but...really I don't remember"

When Hyunjin said about this "new guy" all the people in the cafeteria turned to the entrance door.
A guy with white-blonde hair, a tight light blue jumper and high waisted white pants with a black belt, and black leatherboots with heel, came in the cafeteria.

Everyone stopped and started at him, all whispering about how handsome he was, and already fighting for who would be with him.

But Jisung screamed out a name, and now all the eyes were on him...

"JEONGIN!"

The blonde male turned to him and widened his eyes...
Even if he looked heartless and kinda rude back in the days, he changed...

Jeongin ran towards Jisung and hugged him nearly crying, not caring abou Minho, Hyunjin, and all the guys in the cafeteria.

"Jisung!! I'm so sorry! I was rude and selfish back in the days! I was so happy about it but didn't want it to happen, I wanted it to happen to me but I don't care anymore I'm sorry! I want to be your friend again! Please forgive me...!"

Jisung had no words...but just hugged him back...

"I-I, s-sure" Jisung looked a little bit surprised.

"Thank you!" Jeongin said climbing on him and hugging him with both arms and legs.

Minho cought and made the two stop hugging and all the students in the cafeteria started to talk again.
Jeongin sat in between Jisung and Hyunjin, not minding the couple.

"So, yeah, you already know everyone at this table"

"Nha, who is this tall idol like dude?" Jeongin said in a sort of disgusted face, though he didn't mind his presence.

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin, and actually we are in the same class" he said scratching his neck.

Jeongin opened his mouth like an O and turned to Jisung and than back to Hyunjin.
He was about to get up bit Jisung just pushed him back on the sit he was in.

"It's ok you can stay there"

"O-ok"

"Soooo I don't think I ever told you my name, I'm Lee Minho, but call me Lee Know, or whatever-"

"OH! You are the cat lady!!?"

Hyunjin burst into a laughing mess and slapped Jeongin's thigh, making him blush and mentally scream.