Partnership -Hyunin

[I tell you already that this is not the kind of thing I would write, and I'm sorry if it's bad]

"Ok Hwang, this is the scripts for the film, and this time, don't make your partner run away with your dirty little tricks" the producer said massaging his forehead and giving the scripts to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin started to give the scripts an eye, but he was against all of it.

"No, I won't participate to this! I never signed up to be some submissive guy! I am the one who makes this whole place go on! So give me the other role or I quit this casting"

"Hyunjin we already signed you up for this. And I am the producer so I run this place" the director putted his jacket on and taking a cigarette between his lips "Oh, and that is your partner" he pointed to a black haired boy, maybe in his early twenties.

'....he...is...so...DAMN CUTE!! HOW DID HE GET THE PART WITH A CUTE ASS FACE LIKE THAT!! grrrr I will show him–'

"Can you stop staring?"

"H-Huh?" Hyunjin got taken aback from his thought and was face to face with his future partner in the film.

"N-Nothing, I-I wasn't looking a-at you"

"Mhm. Ok. I am Yang Jeongin by the way" he held his hand out for Hyunjin to take it, thing that he did.

"Hehe, I'm Hwang Hyunjin, nice to meet you" He had a smiling face, but at the same time he looked disgusted.

---♤---

"OK LET'S GO! YOU GO FIRST JEONGIN!"

Jeongin got up from his sit and went to the set.
But before, he stopped behind Hyunjin's chair, where he was doing his makeup and hair. He putted his arms on Hyunjin's shoulders and both of them looked in the mirror in front of them.

"What do you want?" Hyunjin said pissed off.

"Good luck cutie~" Jeongin kissed Hyunjin on the neck.

'Wha– WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM!?' Hyunjin stomped his feet on the ground like a baby.

---♤---

"BOTH OF YOU GET HERE!!" the director said "WE WILL DO ONE OF THE LOVE SCENES!"

Hyunjin went on the set, not wanting to do the scene with that weirdo of Jeongin.

"OK! Hyunjin you go in front of Jeongin, slooooowly. Good!" The director gave them directions on how to go on in the film.

"Act normal" Jeongin whispered while he took off Hyunjin's t-shirt.

"Fuck you"

It was the fatal moment...the kiss.
Hyunjin was hesitant, but he decided to grab the younger's face and kiss him passionately.
Jeongin picked him up and moved to the bed.

Hyunjin felt like his heart started pounding fast...

'Why the hell do I feel like this..'

...

"OK STOP! IT WAS GOOD! NICE JOB!"
The director clapped "NOW EVERYONE CAN GO BACK HOME!!"

---♤---

"What all of a sudden you want me~"
Jeongin asked smirking and pulling Hyunjin closer by the waist.

"N-No reasons" Hyunjin stuttered turning his head to not look at him.

Jeongin looked down "You are hard~" Jeongin grabbed Hyunjin's crotch.

---♤---

Hyunjin gasped loudly, as he woke up from the dream he just had. His heart was pounding and his cheeks burning.

'F-Fuck...I'm hard even here–'

Hyunjin heard movements next to him and turned his head seeing Jeongin rolling in the white sheets.
He turned towards the older, and rubbed his eyes, slowly opening them.

"Hyung...what are you doing awake it's late..."

"N-Nothing just go back to sleep–"

"What are you covering there? Where you dreaming of me?~" Jeongin licked his upper lip.

"...m-maybe...B-but I'm–"

"Shall we fuck?" Jeongin said all exited about what he just said.

"Why do you sound so excited!? And no go to sleep!"

Jeongin took off the sheets from both of them and went on top of Hyunjin "Should I be the top tonight?~" Jeongin grabbed both Hyunjin's wrists and putted them on top of the older's head.

"W-Wait babe I–"

"Shhh~ I'll be gentle with you"

••°~♡~°••