Our little secret -Changlix

[It's a long chapter and even kinda ugly, it literally makes no sense if you read it but I don't care and I just wanted to post it so here]

~♡~

"Ok Felix!~ So he is your new step brother. His name is Seo Changbin and I really really hope you two can get along well!" Felix's mother said hugging her son.

~°••°~

Felix was already old enough to understand what was going on at the time...he was 11 when his mother remarried with another man.
He needed to confess that he was a nice man, he loved Felix's mom so much, and took care of Felix as his own son.

Talking about him...
He had a son just one year older than Felix, but acted like a whole grown up man.
When they met he was 12.
Felix was holding his favourite peluches under his arm, and Changbin said that it was...pathetic...

They never, and will never get along. They were too different in everything.
They share a room, and since day one in that house, the room got divided in two....

Nowadays...Felix is 18 and Changbin 19.
Felix thought of himself that he needed somehow to face his fears and finally talk to Changbin, like men do.

It was Sunday morning, and Changbin and Felix's parents went out for some time alone.
As always Felix woke up early, it was 9:30AM.

He stretched his arms out and cracked each one of his bones.
He heard groans coming from the other side of his room and saw that Changbin was rolling in his bed, making the sheets fall, revealing his toned body.

'D-Damn...! N-Never knew he was a sporty person! Alwaysthought he was a lazy ass'

Felix got up and took off his pyjama and putted on a long hoodie.
When he was about to put on his pants, he felt two strong arms hugging his waist from the back.

"Good Morning..." a raspy low morning voice said making Felix froze.
When he realized who it was...he was SHOCKED! Changbin? HUGGING HIM!? FROM THE BACK!?! NAKED!?!!

"C-Changbin..." Felix turned around and he was face to face with the other.
'His breath smells like alcohol...Did he drinks yesterday?'
"Y-You should rest, I guess you are still drunk"

"Mmh~ let me stay like this" Changbin rested his head on the younger's chest "Your heart is beating fast..."

'W-WELL I HAVE YOU HUGGING ME FOR THE FIST TIME AND PLUS YOU ARE NAKED AND I AM KINDA INTO BOYS AND MAYBE YOU ARE HOT!?!?'

"J-Just go rest now! I will make you breakfast" Felix pushed Changbin away and made him sit on the bed, passing him a pair of pants and a t-shirt "Wear them or you'll get a cold"

"What are you my mom?"

'Perfect, I think he is back to reality, always as cold as the Antarctic wind'

"Shut up and wear them. When you are done go wash yourself and come down in the kitchen" Felix FINALLY putted a pair of pants and went downstairs.

'Tck! Weirdo'

Changbin putted on the t-shirt and pants.
He sited on his bed just chilling and looking at his phone.