☾︎𝒢ℴ𝓁𝒹ℯ𝓃 𝓉ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓈☾︎ -Hyunin

[Hyunin one-shot]

🤍🖤🤍

𝙷𝚒, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝟷𝟿 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍. 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚏 Fantasia 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 "𝚖𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛".𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚜! 𝙸 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 a cerberus 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍! 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚎...𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎...𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 Satyr 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚐𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 flute.𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎!!
𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 "𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍" 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎.

𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝!!

~when they arrived~

"Come on Jisun! Move that fat ass of yours!!"

"J-Jeongin! I'm not a child anymore and I'm not as exited as you! I want to go back home and help him with the bakery!" the older male said with a heavy breath.

"And Changbin and I need to train for our archery test"

The younger just rolled his eyes and went straight, but suddenly stopped and spoke up

"Ok! If you guys don't want to come than leave! And go to your lovers! I will go by my own! BYE!"

Felix and Jisung looked into each other's eyes and just turned on their heels and went out of the forest.

On the other side, Jeongin was going straight forward in the now dark and wet forest. The day before, he tried to go in the woods but got stopped by a harsh rain than now left behind broken trees and wet and slippery grass.

Jeongin moved carefully on the slippery ground, but failed and slipped down a little hill making him go face in a puddle.

'God damn it! Only me?!'

The poor boy got up, soaked wet, with some leaves in his hair and new scars on his legs.
A loud cracking sound was heard by the boy, now hiding behind a bush, scared that it could be a bear or something that might hurt him.

After some minutes, he heard a melody, a really nice one...like...a happy mix of notes. Jeongin never heard it before, it was unique, like the male that popped out in front of him...