In the years -Minsung

"Mr. Han there is someone who wants to talk with you. He is looking for a big house"

"Ok Chaeryeong, make him sit in the waiting room and tell him that I will be at his services in a second" Jisung smiled and got up from his sit adjusting his jacket and tie, pushed back his hair and went to the coffee machine to make himself one.

Jisung works in a estate agency in the middle of Seoul and it is one of the most popular in the country.

Jisung got back to his chair and took his laptop, placed it in front of him and started it. He called Chaeryeong and she came in with the man who was waiting outside.

"Welcome to our agency, I am Han Jisung, the CEO of the company.
Please take a seat and tell me all the details of the house you are looking for"

Jisung looked up from his laptop and meeting with really...way too familiar eyes.
They both stared at each others, but than the other man talked

"Hey...Jisung...long time no see..."

"Yeah...Minho..." Jisung looked back down at his laptop.

...

"So...how have you been...Han?" Minho sat down on the chair and crossed his legs.

"...fine!...Yeah fine I would say...!" Jisung fake smiled at his ex boyfriend.

There was a moment of silence, awkward silence...when Chaeryeong opened the door and made both of them jump on their sits.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" she bowed "I just came to give you this papers sir"
She gave Han some papers and started to leave.

"Wait, Chaeryeong, please cancel all my other appointments for today"

"Ok Mr. Han" she closed the door behind her.

Minho looked at Chaeryeong leaving and than went with his gaze to Jisung, looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"But...Han I came here only to talk about a house, it won't take more than 20 minutes"

"I don't care let's just get this done, so I guess in the house it will be only you right?"

"Well..."

Minho looked down with a hand on his neck, while Jisung looked at him and stopped typing in his laptop.

"I...I actually am engaged..." Jisung spotted a ring on his ring finger.

...

"Well" Jisung stopped with his voice cracking in mid way " I am happy for you" he immediately looked down and looked for a house for two.

"Are you angry?"

"Absolutely not! Why would I!" Jisung kept his eyes glued to the screen.

Minho got up and went in fron of Jisung on the other side of the table and lifted his chin with two fingers.
He was biting his bottom lip and had watery eyes. His nose was starting to become red and his hands shaking.

"Y-You told me you would wait for me...all the times you said let's be together, let's make a family when we will get older and independent..."