lost puppy °•1•° -Chanmin

Chan was going back home after a hard day, and plus it was raining.
He works as a music producer, but today....it really wasn't the day for him to make music. His best friend Felix went on his honeymoon in Australia, and his coworker Changbin is the man he married, and it's really hard to work only in two.

He was getting completely wet, so he started to run towards the way to his car.
He was only some meters away from it, but he heard some whining noises coming from the nearby woods.

'Uh? What is this sound? A puppy?...I really want to help the puppy but I'm getting all wet...'

He walked away....

'AH DAMN IT! WHY AM I TOO NICE?!'

Chan went back to the woods looking for the lost puppy, maybe he was hurt.
When he finally found the little puppy he was so surprised to see such a cute puppy.

"Hey....come here, it's ok" he said getting closer slowly to the puppy that looked scared.

After minutes the puppy got closer to Chan and licked his head and started to jump around.

"It's no time to play, come on let's go" Chan wrapped the little dog inside his jacket and went to the car.

They finally got home, both wet.

"I should give you a bath...you stink of wood and wet dog" Chan said covering his nose.

----

"AISH! stop moving! The water is everywhere!!"

BARK BARK!

"Oh you want to fight?! Come on come-"

The puppy jumped on him and started licking his face.

"Ok ok you win!"

Chan finally managed to give the puppy a bath and even saw a pretty deep long cut on his posterior paw.

"Ok let me treat this"

----

After they both had a bath and treated the scar, Chan went straight to bed, not even drying his hair.

The puppy went next to him on the bed and sat there, staring out of the big window.
The view was on all Seoul, all the lights of the city and the cars going from side to side of the big roads surrounding the skyscraper they were in.

[4:00AM]

The one that Chan thought was a puppy turned into a pretty, slim male with dark hair with ears sticking out of it.

He looked in Chan's direction, and placed a hand on his cheek.

"Should I run away from here?...he seems nice...but in the morning he will see how I really look like...that I'm not the cute puppy he helped..."

Well, this guy, is Kim Seungmin. He is a half beast....if we can call him a beast though.
He is a normal human in the morning, but at night he turns into a black golden retriever.
Currently he is at the age of 19, but in his "puppy form" he is only one year old.
Many people tried to help him in this 19 years, but he would always run away from them when the morning was coming.

'He will be so scared if he sees me...I can't jump down from the window! It's too high!! Maybe his keys are-'

He jolted when he felt someone else's skin on his. He looked down to see an arm wrapped around his waist and that really handsome man snoring.

'Ok keys keys keys...OH! THERE!!'

Seungmin got up, but to get to the other side of the bed, he climbed on top of Chan, trying to be silent...but as his hands made the slightest pressure on Chan's body, he opened his eyes, and the two look at each other's with wide eyes.