𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 -Minsung

[Minsung]

"I...I HATE YOU!! YOU ARE A CHEATER! WE ARE DONE"

"N-no wait Jisung! It's not what-" the boy was shut by the slam of a door.

'J-Jisung! Take a grip of yourself! You knew he didn't love you from the beginning...h-he...didn't care...'

Jisung broke down on his knees, tears flowing from his eyes and down on the asphalt.
It was cold outside, and the wind was so strong that it felt like little knives stabbing into his puffy cheeks.
He didn't even get a jacket and was only in his shorts and hoodie. With him he only had his phone, that was stuck in his hand since the argue with his now ex boyfriend.

Jisung's phone started ringing, and it was his ex...he of course didn't answer...

'I should call Minho...' he said getting up, with his knees now bleeding from the impact with the asphalt.

[After 15 minutes]

"Han...come let's go warm you up, and later you can talk about what happened if you want" Lee Know said with a soft smile.
He gave Jisung his coat and they both went in the car.

The ride was silent...and awkward silence...until...

"I broke up with him...he cheated on me with one of his bandmates...he came home while he was kissing him...and it was a kiss, not a simple hug..." Jisung said, taking a bottle of beer from the little fridge in Lee Know's car.

"Han I told you that he didn't deserve you...try to open your eyes a little bit more, and maybe you will see who truly loves you"

"Ha! It's better if I keep them shut. Every time I try to open them I get my heart broken after a few weeks." Jisung said, drinking half of the bottle, and having his face marked by his dry tears and puffy eyes and red nose.

They arrived at Minho's house, and he turned up the heat, and wrapped Jisung in blankets back hugging him.

"Han I need to go take a shower, later you can use it too if you want"

"Hm"

'Try to open my eyes huh? Haha...easy for you, you never had a relationship...
w-wait! H-he...what if he likes me!? Every time I broke up with one of my ex he always says that I should open my eyes, or look in front of me...he is always the one in front of me...!'

Jisung slowly got up and went towards the bathroom. He heard that the water of the shower was still going, and decided to go in, and break into the shower.

"H-HAN! W-WHAT-"

"Let me shower with you" Jisung said, already taking off his hoodie and pants, standing there only with his underwear on.

"Uh! O-ok" Lee Know said blushing

Now they where both completely naked, back to back, even if the shower was kinda big.

"Hannie I-"

"You like me right?"

"U-uh?" Lee Know said turning around, only to meet face to face with Han.

Minho started to sweat cold, and felt the so called butterflies in his stomach.
To him Han looked like a demigod, someone who isn't partially real, who doesn't belong to the human world...

"I...I do like you..." Lee Know said whispering.

"So that's why you wanted me to open my eyes and look forward? Because you were in front of me?"
"I love you too" Han whispered in the other's ear.

"Oh, looks like a friend woke up~ well, I'll get out first, meet me in your bedroom~" Han said winking and than grabbing Lee Know's robe.

'Ah...that dude...and you get down now! It's embarrassing!' Minho said covering his private area and blushing.