teacher's substitute -Hyunin

[I think I went way too hard with this smut ;×; I'm warning you and your childhood, don't wanna ruin it ♡♡♡]

'God...how can I live in this hell for three more hours!? Please say that
Mr. Park is not here!'

A tall woman, wearing a black jacket and a knee high skirt came in the class, she is the principal of the school.
All the students got up and bowed when they saw her and she greeted them with a smile.

"Ok class! Please listen up! Mr. Park is currently ill at home, so he can't attend this lesson with you."

'Yes! Oh my god someone above there really listened to me-'

"But he sent a substitute"

'OH COME ON! CAN I BE HAPPY...one...time...'

Jeongin stopped thinking about everything and instead started drooling over the substitute of Mr. Park.
A tall, slim, long black haired male was standing right beside the woman.

'Fuck! I think I'm turning gay! Ugh, I hate it'

"Babe something wrong? Something is on your mind?" The girl sitting next to Jeongin asked him.

"E-eh? No I'm ok" Jeongin scratched his head and than kissed her on the cheek.

"*Cough* Mr. Yang! It's not allowed to do this in class! Try another time and you get detention!"

"*imitating her high pitched voice* don't do this don't do that. Ugh it's so annoying!"

"YANG JEONGIN! DETENTION! YOUR BEHAVIOUR IS SO....UGH!" she said slamming her fist on the desk and making the class go silent.

"It's ok nuna, I will deal with the class by myself" the substitute said smiling at her.

She sighed and whispered something into his ear..."please be careful, that guy over there, Yang Jeongin, is one of the worst students ever! So don't get too angry..."

He just smiled and went in front of the black board and the principal went out.

"Hello class. I will be your physics substitute. Fist thing you need to know about me is that I do not like jocks and none of you little kids can command me, like you, Mr., at the end of the class. So don't even try with me"

He turned around and wrote on the black board his name.

"I am Hwang Hyunjin, you can call me Hwang.

...

First thing, Yang, come here and sit on the first line"

Jeongin was kind of shocked, he didn't know what to do...get up or just stay there and take another hour of detention? What he wanted to do is stay there next to his girlfriend and not listening to the teacher....

But

He strangely got up and with his head low and not looking Hyunjin in the eyes like he would do.

Hyunjin bent down and whispered at Jeongin

"Good job~ even a naughty boy like you can be submissive if treated in the right way~"

"You damn faggot"

"You know that your little words dont hurt me right?" Hyunjin raised aan eyebrow and got back up with his hands in his pockets.

----

"Babeeee! Can we go eat ice cream later?"

"I have detention...sorry"