𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚♡𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚 -Chanmin

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"JEONGIIIIIIIN" Seungmin screamed running towards the younger and jumping on his back.

"Hell Min what did you drink this morning? Vodka?"

"Yeah yeah but, gosh did you see the new PE teacher!? He is so hot!! And he wore a black tight shirt and it showed his abs! Half of the class got hard only for him!-"

"And you were one of them?" Jeongin said smirking

"Of course! Anyway- Shit it's him!! Hide me!!" He said trying to hide behind the smaller

"Hi Seungmin, nice meeting you again" the PE teacher said bowing his head at the younger.

"H-hello sir-"

"Oh, please call me Chan. And could you come with me a moment?"

Seungmin looked at Jeongin with a slight blush on his cheeks. He just noobed and went away behind Chan.

'*sigh*...hope he wi be fine'

~with Seungmin~

"W-why did you ask m-me to come here sir?" Said Seungmin while playing with his fingers

"You. You are an interesting kid. You were the only one that was actually listening to me, and plus, you are really cute when your cheeks get red~" Chan got way too close to Seungmin that he could see the pupil of his dark brown eyes.

"T-Thanks, I guess." He turned his face to a side to not show the dark red blush on his face.

Chan just smirked at the sight, but looked down at his hand. He looked at his wedding ring. His wife was way too annoying and only asked him to buy stuff and never to kiss, cuddle or whatever. He sighed and went back to his sit.

"Something wrong sir?" Seungmin said, now sounding worried for the older.

"No it's nothing. You can leave now-"
He was cut off by a hug, a warm one.

"What-"

"I just thought that you needed a hug...I don't like to see people sad or in a bad mood"

Chan just stared at him, with the mouth slightly open and sparkly eyes. 'He looks so perfect...and he is just standing.'

Seungmin squatted down and putted his arms on Chan's legs and resting his face on his chubby cheek.

"Seungmin, you are too young to understand what I'm going through. You never got into a serious relationship, and I don't think you felt real love-"

"I felt it. And I'm feeling it right now. I know I must sound crazy and just a desperate for sex dude but...I actually like someone right now. And I want that person to love me too...."

Chan looked at the young boy and felt happy for him and thought that the boy he liked was sooo lucky to be in Seungmin's heart. But felt sad at the same time...he was married and plus, a lot older than the boy he liked...it was a complete hell-

"I like you Bang Chan" Seungmin said looking up at the said man, now looking surprised by the younger's words.

"U-uh? You...me? But-" he was stopped my an index finger on his mouth.

"Shhh, I don't care about the age gap between us, neither if you are married to someone~
I saw how you looked at my ass this morning, you like it?~"
Seungmin putted his arms around Bang Chan's neck and sat on his lap looking at him.

"Is the door locked? I don't want others to see us~" Seungmin bit his bottom lip looking at Chan with heart eyes.

"They don't even think that I'm here, I should be home by now" Chan said placing his hands on the younger's waist than slowly going down to his hips.

"Seungmin...when you look at me your pupils get bigger...it's cute" he said smiling at the younger who now was frustrated and as red as a cherry, hiding his face in the older's neck and squeezing Chan's naked arms.

"S-Shut up!"

~ten years later...~

"Dada wake up~!" A little boy crawled on the king sized bed jumping up and down on the soft metres.

"Mmm....Haneul give your father five more minutes~" said a sleepy Bang Chan with a raspy morning voice.

On the other side, Seungmin was already stretching and opening his arms for his son to come and hug him, and he did so.

"Daaad~ why is father still asleep!!~"

"He is just tired hunny, he worked hard. And what about you? Why are you up so early?"

"Because it's your anniversary!! And I drew this!! It's you, father and me! Oh! And I drew even uncle Felix and uncle Changbin, my favourite uncles...but don't tell the other uncles!" He giggled and showed Seungmin his beautiful drawing with a bright smile on his little chubby face.

Finally that sleepy head of Chan woke up and hugged the both of them.

"Look at my cute little babies!~"
Chan said kissing Haneul and Seungmin's forehead with a bright smile.

"Dada? Why is there a purple mark on your chest?! Did you get sick of some new thing!?"

"A-ah...n-no I'm ok" you could clearly see the frustration on Chan and Seungmin's faces.

Yesterday wasnt a hard day for the two...more like they had a rough night~

"A-anyways!! Shall we get ready to go to uncle Hyunjin and uncle Jeongin's house?" Said Chan picking up Haneul and getting up.

"YES!!!" said the little boy now away from his father's arms and running towards his room to change.

"Happy anniversary baby~" Chan said kissing Seungmin, making him blush like the first time they met...

~•♡•~