Mystery Girl

Yo, I run this, I smash it
Like my bass real hard, boom-bastic
Speed race baby, I’m a lot faster
Cause trouble, never listen to my master
New Benz all black from Malaysia
Can’t drive, but my mama don’t care yup
To the top, I’ma take it to the ceiling
I’m on the moon but I feel the sun beaming
I’m so dope like ooh la la
So so fly like a helicopter
Sup to the hood and the homies on the block
Doin’ it big, ya you know, what’s up

Some come and try to say I’m a problem
So crazy, gotta put ‘em in an asylum
Some come and try to say I’m a problem
Ha, solve it

I woke up the next morning to my cell phone! I picked it up and put it to my ear.

"What do you want," I asked my voice full of sleep.

"Care to explain why your on the cover of a world wide known magazine with Blakes arm around your waist," she asked calmly but you could hear the anger behind her words.

"What I am not on a cover of a magazine," I defended myself.

"Uh yes you are, come over to my house now, we have some things to discuss," she said seriously.

"Okay, give me thirty minutes," I sighed getting out of bed.

I got in the shower and washed my hair in my strawberry shampoo and conditioner, then i washed my body with my Pina Colada body wash and then got out of the shower. Then I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face.

I grabbed my dark blue ruffled tank top and pinkish-orange short shorts. I put them on and found my peach feather necklace, sun at with navy ribbon, and braclets. After I put those on I went back into the bathroom and started to fix my hair.

 I decided to just put my curly hair up into a ponytail. Then I grabbed my sandals and walked out the door and to my neighbors house that was also Lauras house.

I let myself in and shouted,"Laura I'm here!"

"Come upstairs," she yelled back at me.

I ran up her stairs and into her gurly room with posters of Blake all over it.

"Care to explain," she said pushing a magazine towards me.

My mouth gapped open looking at the picture on the cover.

"Holy CheezeBallz, you werent kidding," I yelled.

"No I wasnt, now do you care to-," she cut herself of looking out her window at my house mouth wide in shock. I looked toward my house and saw Blake there knocking on my front door. I ran downstairs adn leaned out my friends door.

"Blake, I am over here," I shouted.

He looked over at me scared that I was a fan at first, but when he saw me he quickly ran over to me a look of relief on his face.

"What are you doing over here, I thought you lived in that house," he asked walking in.

"I do, this is my friends house," I said leading him up the stairs.

He walked into Lauras room and his eyes popped open looking at all the posters of himself.

"Let me guess your best friend is a huge fan," he whispered.

"Yes her best friend is a huge fan and she is standing right here," Laura answered for me, looking annoyed at me.

"Oh sorry, um, Blake this is my best friend Laura, Laura this is-," I was cut off.

"Are you stupid of course I know who he is," she said in a duh voice.

"Hello its nice to meet you," he said shaking her hand.

"So we need to discuss this now," I said mad.

**********************************************************************************************************************

(Blakes POV)

I woke up to my best friend Evan jumping on my bed screaming.

"Evan Romer what the hell are you doing," I yelled pushing him down.

"Wondering when you got a girlfriend and why you didnt tell me," he said back sitting on my bed.

"What, I dont have a girlfriend," I said confused.

"Thats not what the magazines say," he taunted waving a magazine in my face.

"WHAT," I yelled grabbing the magazine.

There on the cover was a picture of MiaBelle and me with my arm around her waist we were looking up at eachother with smiles on our faces, looking like a cute couple. It was title, Blakes Mystery Girl.

"Crap," I yelled as I got up and quickly got into the shower. I had to get over to MiaBelles house.