259

259
Fairy Sister

After several days of Lan You Nian’s meticulous care, Feng Yi Xuan was much improved. It can be said Feng Yi Xuan has completely recovered from being infected with the plague, only due to getting sick, Feng Yi Xuan’s body was still a little weak.

Once his body was better, Feng Yi Xuan prepared to get back to work. Though they have governed Xianglin city very well, they haven’t been able to get rid of the plague. Everyday there will be someone who will get infected. Everyday there will be someone who dies. If this continues, Feng Yi Xuan knew this Xianglin city will really become a dead city.

“What are you doing?” Lan You Nian came into the room carrying a bowl of medicine and noticed Feng Yi Xuan was about to rise, demanding hastily.

Feng Yi Xuan’s saw Nian Nian’s eyes flash with heartache. Because of his health, Nian Nian would always stay by his side taking care of him. No matter how he urged her, she refused to give up. Thus, now he wasn’t so thin but Nian Nian has become a lot thinner.

Feng Yi Xuan rose and took the bowl of medicine from Nian Nian, negotiating, “Nian Nian, I’m much better. Mo Xian them can’t control the situation outside. Rest assured, I will take good care of myself!”

Lan You Nian observed Feng Yi Xuan, “Xian, you can go out to handle business but you aren’t allowed to overwork and you must permit me to go with eldest brother to investigate into this plague!” Gui Yi was busy looking after those infected with the plague. Lan You Nian watched with worry, so she wished to help but Feng Yi Xuan was ill so Lan You Nian didn’t give consideration to this thought but now she can’t just watch any longer.

Feng Yi Xuan wanted to reject but recalled what Nian Nian once said, he asked with worry, “Your body?” This plague wasn’t a oke. Though he has bore through it, the process wasn’t great.

“Xuan, rest assured, this plague won’t infect me at all!” Lan You Nian grinned. Her body has been tempered with various poisons and because of curing her poison, it can be said she’s used all of the world’s best medicinal herbs. If she can still be infected by a plague, master would be extremely vexed.

Feng Yi Xuan was slightly reassured by Nian Nian’s words. He knew if he always controlled Nian Nian like this, though Nian Nian won’t say it, she would be unhappy inside.

Feng Yi Xuan reached out a hand to stroke Lan You Nian’s long hair, dotingly saying, “Alright! But you’re not allowed to tire yourself!” Though he was Feng empire’s prince, in his eyes, all of Feng empire’s citizens added together could not compare to a single hair of Nian Nian’s.

“En!” Lan You Nian guarenteed with a nod and happily neatenedFeng Yi Xuan’s clothes.

When Feng Yi Xuan walked out the government office and into those tents, those civilians who caught the plague seemed to see a glimmer of hope. They have learned Prince Ming has caught the plague but seeing Prince Ming standing there perfectly healthy, didn’t it mean there was hope for them to live?

Because of Feng Yi Xuan personal management, the entire Xianglin city was operating in an orderly fashion. Even if Feng Yi Xuan didn’t do anything, his aura was enough to shock many into submission. The tent quieted…

Meanwhile Lan You Nian was in a different housing arrangement. Here were all those civilians who were comparatively more seriously ill with the plague. From a certain viewpoint, many people here were waiting for death but Lan You Nian knew many people here were landowners of Xianglin city’s farmlands. Because of these people’s illness, the entire Xianglin city’s farmland cultivation has stopped.

When Lan You Nian came into the resettled housing, the civilians all thought they were seeing a celestial maiden, as the entire building quieted, even those children who caught the plague no longer cried as they looked at the fairy sister they’ve never seen before.