325-326

325
11 care for the injured
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
&nb Blue Nian Nian stood outside the tent, the soldiers who came and went did not have a disrespectful salute.

&nb At this moment, the soldiers look at the blue auspicious eyes in the awe of no less than the fear of Feng Yi Xuan, that is the fear and fear of the strong. In the eyes of many soldiers, although Pluto's challenge has won several soldiers, but they only agree with the martial arts of Pluto, but the battlefield is not just the martial arts but also the blood and the fear of death. They don't think that is delicate. The Pluto is not afraid.

&nb, but when Pluto is still in the white long hair and the Pluto appear on the battlefield, when Pluto takes the sword and takes the head of one enemy, but the eyes are not blind, when Pluto is leading the horse. When the squadron smashed the enemy generals, when the prince's white clothes were stained with blood but not with a trace of expression... all the soldiers were shocked, and Pluto was not only the wife of Pluto, but also a defender on the battlefield. Wild wolf.

&nb "Missing sister, have been tired for so many days, why not go in for a break?" Jing Wuan walked out of the tent and looked at the blue mourning care, he was also shocked by the heroic posture of the blue secluded battlefield. No one can imagine that a woman can achieve such a degree. Even Beijing’s ignorance is full of admiration.

&nb Blue Nian Nian shook his head, Fengyi Xuan was still in the tent and many soldiers discussed the situation of tomorrow, in fact, many soldiers are hoping that she can stay in the account can come up with ideas, since Lan Younian said in the march Very practical tricks, many soldiers now regard her as a military division, but unfortunately, Feng Yixuan looks like he hasn’t had a rest for a few days, so he will be rushed out, and how can the blue quiet thoughts that suddenly become quiet can Sleeping in this situation?

&nb "Is the loss serious?" Lan Younian watched the military doctors constantly shuttle in the military camp, even if the blue secluded do not need to see also know how many soldiers lost their lives in this battle, how many people were injured. Although she was indifferent, she looked at the **** after the killing.

&nb Jing Wu'an many years of battle has become accustomed to such a scene, from the beginning of the sad to the current indifference, as long as there is war there will be casualties, but if this time they won, then there will be no such scene in the future It is.

&nb "Well!" Jing Wuan nodded a little heavy, but thought of Lan You Nian is the first time to contact the battlefield, no matter how good her performance is also a woman, Jing Wuan convergence mood said "but the situation in Xueguo is even more Serious, the loss is double that of our army!"

&nb blue sorrow looked at the candlelight in the camp is still flashing and know that Fengyi Xuan will definitely not be able to go back to rest for a while, but although she is very tired and tired, but there is no drowsiness, facing Beijing without a little bit of peace The head left before the camp.

&nb Blue Nian Nian did not return to the rest of the camp but came to a few big accounts with all kinds of pains, where all the wounded people live, and where the military doctors are, Not very good, but she still knows a lot about modern medical skills, so she wants to help and do her own little power.

&nb When the blue mourning went into the camp, whether it was the rushing military doctor or the wounded patients who were receiving treatment, they had a moment of stunned. They looked at the invading Pluto, but they saw the princess wearing it. The white is full of clothes, and the black boots are worn on the feet. The silk is **** high and tied with a black silk. The white skin is reflected in the candlelight in the night camp, and it looks more like a jade. There is a layer of chaste moonlight in the world. Everything in the heavens and the earth has lost all brilliance at this moment. In the eyes of everyone, there is only one Shangguanqing left in the vast universe.