196-200

196 Mutual Dependence in Misfortune or Fortune

As Lan You Nian was waiting, Feng Yi Xuan also received the news. Feng Yi Xuan was always attentive of anything related to Lan You Nian.

When An Yi reported this to Feng Yi Xuan, his expression was anxious. Feng Yi Xuan was expressionless as he glanced at An Yi, causing An Yi’s body to stiffen. He lowered his head as he knelt in front of Feng Yi Xuan, wordlessly as he waited for his master’s judgement.

Feng Yi Xuan put down the things in his heads saying, “Where is wangfei now?” In Feng Yi Xuan’s eyes, other people were really nothing. Call him cold-blooded or heartless, but in his heart and eyes, there was only one Lan You Nian.

“Wangfei is at Xiao Jin Pavilion” An Yi answered.

Feng Yi Xuan nodded. He knew his Nian Nian was probably distressed. Though he didn’t care whether Lan Wu was dead or alive, he did care about Nian Nian’s feelings. Nian Nian treated the people by her self very well, especially to Lan Wu and the others. Feng Yi Xuan can tell Lan Wu and the others served Nian Nian diligently.

“Have Ghost Realm’s people help Gui San search for her! Be covert!” Feng Yi Xuan instructed. He knew Nian Nian’s intention, so he can only act covertly. He didn’t want to ruin Nian Nian’s plans.

An Yi was different than usual as he nodded at Feng Yi Xuan and immediately left to take care of these matters, not at all like his usual aloofness. An Er and the others didn’t point this out. They were shadow guards; not every shadow guard can be like Lan Ren and have their own love.

“Wangye, at first it seems Wu Qing Pavilion received Young Master Wu Qing’s orders to search for Lan Wu, but afterwards, the orders were withdrawn.” An San reported everything that happened to their master. Wu Qing Pavilion and Ghost Realm, though unrelated, had their eyes on one another.

The moment Feng Yi Xuan heard the name “Young Master Wu Qing,” he felt uncomfortable inside. He hasn’t forgotten the relationship between Nian Nian and Young Master Wu Qing wasn’t simple. Nian Nian has never mentioned Young Master Wu Qing. Thinking of Young Master Wu Qing taking care of Nian Nian all these years, it gave Feng Yi Xuan a feeling of two childhood sweethearts. The more Feng Yi Xuan thought about it, the more uncomfortable he felt.

Moreoever, Feng Yi Xuan can tell the authority Nian Nian had in Wu Qing Pavilion. Wasn’t such authority given by Young Master Wu Qing? This Master Wu Qing was hidden in the shadows. Feng Yi Xuan felt there was too many rivals, making him irritated, just like this time Nian Nian didn’t tell him anything but told told Master Wu Qing. Master Wu Qing was so cooperative with Nian Nian. Though Feng Yi Xuan trusted in Nian Nian’s feelings for him, he still didn’t want his treasure to be coveted by someone else. After all that’s said and done, he was jealous!

“Wangye isn’t going to look for wangfei?” An San asked in confusion. At this time, shouldn’t wangye stay by wangfei’s side?

Feng Yi Xuan picked up a booklet from the table and continued to peruse it, “She isn’t that weak!” Yes, how can his Nian Nian be that weak? There is no benefit to him appearing right now. He can give her space. He can protect her, love her, pamper her, but he cannot deny Nian Nian’s ability and means.

An San and them nodded. True, their wangfei, whether it was martial arts or other talents, cannot be underestimated. A lot of people, because of her young age and delicate build, forget she has abilities that doesn’t lose to any man!

As Lan You Nian expected, when the person in the shadows saw Gui San madly looking for Lan Wu, he sent out a message to Gui San. Written on a note was “If you want your woman back, rendezvous in the southern side of the forest.”