279-280

279
14 King will not have something
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Frontier...

Windwing Xuan’s black robes stood in the barracks of the military camp. They were sitting in the blue ink string and Jing Wu’an, and even the blue Jianjun had already arrived in the frontier. There were also many heads of the soldiers sitting in the camp. It is conceivable that the situation at the border is really bad at this time.

"Now the soldiers of the Moon State are approaching us. The soldiers of the Moon State are encircling, and it seems that they want to surround us!" Jing Wuan wore an armor and pointed to the map on the map. Seriously, now he is not The deceitful world in Beijing is a serious military division on the battlefield.

Lan Jianjun’s whole person exudes the general’s coldness and points to the distance of their city. “This place is very important. We must protect this city. If this city is lost, then the next city will be in jeopardy. !"

Feng Yi Xuan sat in the upper position and looked at the map without speaking, but after a while, He Yangyang went into the tent with a black suit. Everyone found out that He Chuyang was not in the military camp for a few days. It is clear that Pluto must have sent him out to do things.

"Pluto!" He Chuyang sat directly in the audience after a ritual, and then sipped his mouth and said, "I am quietly going to find out that the army of the country is more than 200,000, at least There are 400,000, of which 200,000 are indeed coming to Yingcheng, but the other 200,000 are detouring and wanting to surround Yingcheng!"

Yingcheng is the city where Fengyixuan and others are now, and it is also a very important city in the frontier. It is also the gate of the wind country. If the door is opened, then the result is not known.

Lan Jianjun and others have pinched a cold sweat and admire the imperial prophet of Pluto. On the battlefield, Fengyi Xuan is indeed thinking rigorously. On the day when he arrived at the frontier, he asked He Chuyang to investigate the flowers. The strength of the country has gone.

"This time our total strength is only 200,000. If it is true and the victory of the moon is very small for us!" Blue ink string fingers are constantly on the map, but how to do it can not be solved very well. In today's situation, the gap in strength can be easily solved without any strategy.

One soldier said, "There are 300,000 troops in Luocheng, the nearest place here. If you send the troops of Luocheng to you?"

Feng Yixuan looked at the soldier and then opened the "300,000 troops of Luocheng to fight against the snow country. If the troops of Luocheng were dispatched, then it would give the snow country a good opportunity!"

Feng Yixuan always thinks that the sudden dispatch of troops from the moon country is very surprising. Although the wind country and the moon country are not so good, the national strength of the wind country is there and the relationship between the wind country and the flower country is still very good. The moon country should not be so provocative, so the moon country must have a backing, and Feng Yi Xuan is sure that this backing is the snow country. In addition, at that time, others sent troops in the country of the snow country, and the slaughter of the snow country proved the alliance between the two countries.

Jing Wu'an also agrees with what Feng Yixuan said, especially this time he knows that Feng Yi Xuan went to the snow country and even encountered such a thing, he was even more worried about the snow country. The snow country was originally a wolf ambition, but now it is beginning to be put into practice. Acting, the wind country is now really suffering from the enemy.

"How long is the strength of the moon country to be in the city?" Feng Yixuan asked the blue ink string.

"Up to two days, if you follow the marching speed of the current state of the country, you will be able to arrive directly in one day!" Blue ink string will tell Fengyi Xuan that he is not a friend but not a family member.