291-292

291
26 dark second love
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
</> "Miss!" Blue Front lying in bed looked at the blue mourning into the room, and quickly got up. But she was injured, and now the leg is so convenient that she almost rolled down from the bed, but Lan Younian just stood there watching, and even went to help.

Blue Front, who was so strong and even injured and dying, didn't cry, but suddenly she was red-eyed. She tried hard to get up, but the more difficult her heart was, the more hurried she was.

"Hey!" filled with helpless sighs from the mouth of Blue Nian Nian, she frowned and came to the bed and laid the blue front who was struggling to stand up and leaned on the bed, then sat on the bed. But the side is not saying a word.

"Miss!" Blue Front stared red at the ugly face of her own lady.

Blue singer looked at the blue front who was not scared, but also a sigh. Blue Front is the most deserted person among the three women of Blue Dance and Blue Song. Blue Front is often more calm than men and more than men. Strong, but the woman who is most afraid of this is not life or death is not pain, but afraid to be discarded by her own lady.

When Lan Yunian met Blue Front for the first time, she wore tattered clothes, skinny like a skinny, her hair was dry and stinking, and her broken clothes showed a lot of wounds and pus. It is very disgusting. At that time, Blue Front competed in a group of shackles for a **** that was dropped by someone else. At that time, a child’s blue front dragged his thin body and a group of adults to fight, even if he was punched. Kicking doesn't cry, it's just smashing the smashed **** into your mouth.

At the first sight, Lan Younian saw that the child’s heart was not sympathy and connection, but it was very interesting. So Lan Youn saved the blue front who had nothing to do, and brought her back to the ruthless pavilion to cure her. Her martial arts, let her live well, let her live with dignity and face.

"Do you know what you have done wrong?" Lan Younian looked at Blue Front and seemed to be really scared. It was still open, but his face was still not good. The people around her were not only subordinates but also friends. I hope that everyone will live in peace.

"Miss, I am sorry!" Blue Front said with a low head. She used to think that she was as sorrowful as a disgusted dog, but she met a lady when she was most uncomfortable. At that time, she thought she met Xiaoxiantong. Miss is taking her own away from the stinking place, the lady gave herself everything, so she just wants to disappoint the young lady, not to humiliate the lady, she wants to make the lady proud, but now Blue Front Knowing that you seem to be doing something wrong.

"I shouldn't be arrogant!" Blue Front can't be low. She knows that before she went on the court, she said that she would admit defeat if she couldn't do it, but she didn't think about admitting her before she died. In some ways, she It is a violation of the order.

Lan Younxiao smiled and took the wound medicine he had just received to give Blue Front a wounded medicine. There is no dignity between the demeanor.

"I don't blame you for making good claims. You all have your own thoughts and things you should do, but I am angry that you have made your life so wrong. I know that your dignity knows your pride. But these are not important to your life. If you are really disabled today, don’t you really regret it?” Lan You’s thoughts are long and heavy. “Blue Front, you are not my friend, so you have to protect yourself. ,do you know?"

"Miss!" Blue Front had a tearful stream of red-eyed eyes. At this time, she was not the ruthless killer in the ruthless pavilion, nor the uninhibited secret guard of the wind country. She was like an ordinary. The woman is so weeping.