156-160

156 If You Don’t Leave or Abandon
            “You are my fiancee!” Feng Yi Xuan smiled warmly, that pair of deep sea-like eyes brimmed with abiding deep affection, deeply wrapping Lan You Nian inside.

He was annoyed how in everyone’s eyes he and Nian Nian had to pretend to be unfamiliar with each other. In Feng Yi Xuan’s eyes, Nian Nian is only. She can only be his. So he wanted to stay with Nian Nian instead of sitting far away and watching every time.

How can Lan You Nian not know what Feng Yi Xuan was thinking?  Feng Yi Xuan was like a large canine, inexplicably fawning over her.

Lan You Nian saw everyone’s horrified look as well as His’  Majesty’s vexation in seeing his son being a slave to his wife.  There were officials under Feng Yi Xuan who carefully looked over Feng Yi Xuan, afraid their wangye has been substituted. Feng Yi Xuan saw so many people for not growing any eyes staring at him as well as Nian Nian. Instantly, his oppressive aura spread. Everyone immediately withdrew their eyes and knew Ming wang was still Ming wang. He only treated Lan You Nian differently.

Lan You Nian had no qualms as she ate the food Feng Yi Xuan picked out. The more she looked, the more she thought there was something wrong with Feng Yi Xuan. Though Feng Yi Xuan usually was like this, he wasn’t so diligent as if afraid she would be angry. Lan You Nian allowed Feng Yi Xuan to busy himself without stopping himself because this wasn’t the time to ask the reason behind this.

After the banquet has ended, Lan Jian Jun was congratulated and fawned over by everyone. After all, Ming wang was a wangye who held military power in his hands as well as having His Majesty’s deep favor. Lan You Nian has now become Ming wang’s fiancee. Everyone can see His Majesty was pleased with this daughter in law. If they didn’t ingratiate themselves down, what are they waiting for?

Meanwhile, Lan Jian Jun, with a stiff face, dealt with these officials perfunctorily. Inside, he was furious. He didn’t want to settle his down his daughter so early at all!

Because they were in the wilds, there wasn’t enough water to bathe. Even if there was, it was for His Majesty, his consorts and the noble representatives. Like Lan You Nian the legitimate daughter of ministers’ home weren’t qualified to receive those endless resources. But when Lan You Nian walked into the tent to wash up and sleep, Lan Qu came in.

“Young miss!” Lan Qu said happily, “Ming wang sent people over with buckets of hot water. Young miss can rest after a bath!” Lan Qu knew her family’s young miss loved to be clean. She’s been busy all day. If she didn’t bathe, she most likely wouldn’t have a good night’s rest. Lan Qu was prepared to boil water herself but didn’t expect Ming wang to already have thought of this.

Lan You Nian laid in the bathtub filled with warm water where fresh flower petals floated on the water’s surface.  Lan You Nian smiled to herself. She didn’t expect Feng Yi Xuan to even think of this.

Suddenly Lan You Nian widened her eyes. Because, because in her tent, there stood a man. That man was Feng Yi Xuan. Feng Yi Xuan was currently gaping at Lan You Nian who was in the water without any clothes.

After Feng Yi Xuan returned to his own tent and took a bath, he wanted to come to see Nian Nian. Without Nian Nian by his side, he always felt there was something missing. So Feng Yi Xuan silently entered. But Feng Yi Xuan never imagined he would catch sight of such an amorous scene. His Nian Nian was squatting inside the bathtub. Her thick raven black strands of hair hung with droplets of water beads. The beads of water emitted glittering and translucent shine, illuminating her flushed little face bright and beautiful, so tantalizing that it made people couldn’t help but want to take a bite. Red flower petals obstructed the girl’s enchanting figure from sight, but Feng Yi Xuan can still dimly glimpse the pure white as porcelain skin from within the ripples of water, as well as that shapely form. The clavicle exposed out of the water was more beautiful than any accessory, extremely seductive.