151-155

151 Zui Feng
“Today, beloved subjects came here to participate in this summer’s hunting, you must return with the fruits of your labors!” Emperor Feng Xuan picked up the golden wine goblet, speaking to the people below.

Everyone stood up, leaning over to pick up the wine and downing it, “Subject will make an effort!”

After that, Eunuch Lu announced the rules for this year’s hunting.  It had to be said that Feng country was very open in some respects.  For instance, females were allowed to participate during the hunt.  Each team had for people, three men and one female, whoever hunted the most prey in the predetermined time wins.

Feng country had many women who can ride horses, but it’s just for show.  There were even fewer women who knew how to hunt.  There was such an excellent opportunity to show off, as well as a chance to get close to people like the wangyes, many women were eager to sign up.

Many men wanted to invite the woman they liked to join their own team.  Lan You Nian knew she was definitely teaming up with Feng Yi Xuan’s group, so she didn’t hurry to choose a team.  Although many men wanted to invite Lan You Nian but seeing Lan Jian Jun’s glaring eyes, they didn’t dare to move forward.  Lan Jian Jun didn’t like those men who were having ideas about his daughter, including Feng Yi Xuan.  Although he admired Feng Yi Xuan’s bearing and character, seeing this man’s nefarious thoughts about his daughter, Lan Jian Jun wanted to object.  But he knew he wasn’t in the position to manage daughter’s affairs.  He can tell his daughter liked Ming wang.  Lan Jian Jun could only turn a blind eye to it.

“Is Miss Lan willing to team up with this crown prince?” Hua Xiu Yi walked over to Lan You Nian, a smile tugging on the corners of his eyes and mouth.

Many women present shot Lan You Nian resentful looks.  Many of the women wanted to team up with Hua Xiu Yi but were refused by Hua Xiu Yi.  Now that Hua country’s crown prince personally came to invite Lan You Nian to his team, many of them looked at Lan You Nian’s beautiful face secretly cursing slut!  But no one dared to say this on the surface.  Lan You Nian’s backing in Feng country ordinary people didn’t dare offend.

Just as Lan You Nian prepared to refuse, a cold voice sounded.

“She and this wang is one team!” Feng Yi Xuan walked over to Lan You Nian’s side, his eyes looking at Hua Xiu Yi sharply, like an ice-cold sword without any warmth, cold as frost, making people feel the icy cold from within their bones, his posture was as unfaltering as Mount Tai.

Hua Xiu Yi wasn’t an ordinary person.  Under Feng Yi Xuan’s imposing manner, there was no feeling of discomfort.  The smile on the corner of his lips became more wicked along with provocation towards Feng Yi Xuan, “Ming wang is too unreasonable, this matter let Miss Lan answer for herself.”

In fact, Hua Xiu Yi knew very well that Lan You Nian and Feng Yi Xuan had romantic feelings between them.  It is because of this that Hua Xiu Yi was amused.  How could there be sincere feelings in this world?  Although this Lan You Nian was somewhat different, she can’t be the exemption.  On the one hand, Hua Xiu Yi hoped in his heart that Lan You Nian was a superficial woman, so he can snatch away Lan You Nian and give Feng Yi Xuan a considerable blow but on the other hand he hoped Lan You Nian was different than those other women and is a girl who values affection and loyalty.  Hua Xiu Yi felt he was very contradictory.

“This girl of course…” Everyone held their breath to wait for Lan You Nian’s answer.  Many people thought Lan You Nian will pick Hua Xiu Yi.  Feng Yi Xuan’s daunting aura and the terrifying rumors made women stay away from him, “with Ming wang’s team!”  Lan You Nian smiled in reply.

No one expected Lan You Nian’s answer, but Feng Yi Xuan’s eyes flashed with a smile while Hua Xiu Yi’s mouth stiffened before smoothing his sleeves, “Since Miss Lan chose to team with Ming wang, this crown prince won’t force people against their will!”