311-312

311
46 pregnant hardships
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Vo!"

"Missing!"

Feng Yi Xuan gently patted the back of the blue secluded mind, looked at the table and did not move the food in his heart anxious, this has not known how many times, since the thought of pregnancy is very serious, what is it I can't eat it anymore, what to eat and what to squirt, this is the past ten days, the blue cheeks on the cheeks have lost a lot of weight, because the body should be a lot of weight because of pregnancy, the wind wing eagle is on fire. .

Lan Youn’s face was pale and took the cup of mouth in the hands of Feng Yi Xuan, and then some weakly leaned on the chest of Feng Yi Xuan. Since these days, Lan Yu Nian felt that she was getting weaker and weaker. She had already felt the wind wing faintly. Xuan is dissatisfied with this child in the stomach, so every time she is desperately trying to let herself eat, but after a while she will spit it out, and she feels very hard when she is blue, but she also sees it. More hard work than myself.

"Don't eat again?" Feng Yi Xuan waved the butler to a variety of meals on the table. The most responsible of these days in the Pluto is not the dark guard and the guard, but the cook, as long as the day is blue I have to eat a few mouthfuls of food, the cook will definitely be rewarded, but I have never seen blue secluded from the beginning to the end. What kind of food can be eaten, many times, blue sings have eaten spit, spit and then Eat, for the children in the stomach, blue and quiet thoughts are much harder.

Lan Younian looked at the food on the dinner table and smelled the delicious food that I thought was full of fragrance. It was a surge in the stomach, but Lan You Nian knew that it was not a way to say that he was a child in his stomach and would be a problem.

"Yeah!" Lan Nian nodded and then drank some of the porridge fed by Feng Yixuan, then ate a few mouthfuls of food under the eyes of Fengyi Xuan and shook his head and did not eat. In fact, her heart already It started to be uncomfortable, but I didn’t let the wind wing Xuan worry about the blue sacred thoughts.

Feng Yi Xuan can't see the uncomfortable feelings, but I know better if I don't eat anything. I am afraid that the body will fall off when the child is still not born. Many nights, Feng Yi Xuan looks at the uncomfortable thoughts and wants to directly Killed this child, but thought of this child, Feng Yi Xuan still has fatherly love and reluctance, more importantly, Feng Yi Xuan is very clear that if he really does this, it is very painful to be thinking, this thing will become Thinking of the scars of a lifetime, Feng Yi Xuan did not dare to gamble.

"Missing, can you have anything you want to eat?" Feng Yixuan asked, these days not only the palace will send a lot of food every day, even the blue Jianjun are looking for a variety of food to want their daughter It’s so much better, even He Taifu and others are very concerned. Now, I’m afraid that it’s blue and I’ll say that people who want to eat human flesh will go straight to it.

Lan You thought about it and said, "I really want to eat green orange!" Lan Younian said it was very easy, but there was no green orange in this season, but Feng Yi Xuan did not have any difficulty, he told me to go down. As long as you are willing to eat, just say that the green orange is what the gods eat and he gets it.

Lan Younian still wants to say something but starts to vomit. The things that have just been eaten are spit out. Feng Yi Xuan looks at such an uncomfortable thought and even his eyes start to turn red. Feng Yixuan feels that if it is again In this way, the child is still not born, he will be crazy first.

"What is the teacher's little thoughts!" When the group was rushing, the sudden screams of the ghost doctors outside, I heard that Master's big voice had never been so good.