25. TWO MONTHS LATER

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

"everything looks good" the doctor smiled at Bri. "your two months pregnant and your baby is looking healthy as ever. no need to worry"

"see? i told you" i nudged her and she sighed.

"are you the father?" i shook my head.

"no the father can't be here so i'm here for her. she's my friends girlfriend" she nodded.

"well, i wanna see you back in a few weeks, okay? i wanna make sure your doing okay" Bri nodded.

after cleaning her stomach off, bri stood up and we talked to the doctor some more before leaving.

"why you cryin'?" i asked Bri as i wiped her cheek off after getting in the car. "huh? why you cryin', bri"

"it's hurts! i'm so tired a-and my cramps are getting worse and i feel nauseous and my body's changing so fast! i have such a fucking headache and i'm so dizzy pop i can't do this" she cried.

if she like this now,

i don't wanna see what she gon' be like when she start showing 💀..

she gon' hate her life fasho.

"when we get back to tjay's moms we can watch a movie or whatever you want, ight'? ion got shit to do today so i can be there all day"

"no.. you need to spend time with jas. i'm not your girlfriend pop. you should take care of jas not-"

"jas ain't pregnant, Bri. i promised tjay i'd take care of you while he locked up and that's exactly what the fuck ima do. ion know why you actin' like that but quit" she sighed. "what else hurts? is that it?"

"no but you can't do shit about the other one so that's it" i furrowed my eyebrows. "what?"

"what is it?"

"my boobs hurt like crazy for no fucking reason. i don't understand! i'm not even showing!" she huffed. "just take me home"

"yea i can't help you with that one.."

"pop just drive" she looked out the window making me sigh.