13.

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

"h-he.. t-they.." i shook my head pulling Jasmin into a hug making her stop talking and let out her cries into my chest.

"take your time, okay? i'm here. i got you" i rubbed her back.

i still had no idea what happened to her last night. she won't tell me.

she stayed with me last night because she was literally shaking and wouldn't go to sleep.

i could just let her go back home.

"they raped me, pop!" she shook her head crying. "i don't know who or why but these random men.. t-they raped me! they beat me until i couldn't feel my body anymore and it hurt so bad.. it hurts, pop. it hurts so bad"

"what hurts, Mama? tell me" she pulled away pointing down and i sighed. "i tried to take you to the hospital but you don't wanna go, Jas. how else am i supposed to help you? what do you need me to do?"

obviously my blood is boiling from what she told me and how she got raped. i wanna raise hell on these mf's once i find them.

but right now, i needa make sure she's okay.

"i want you to hold me, pop" she sniffled. "and don't ever leave me, please" she whispered the last part as her voice cracked and she broke down again.

what's weird.. is that whenever she's in my arms, she calms down. but in others, she keeps the same energy.

maybe i just give off a protective vibe.. man i don't know.

"please don't ever let me go" she looked up at me letting me see her tear stained cheeks.

"i won't, Jas" i wiped her tears. "i told you i'm here, okay? don't cry. ion like seein' yo pretty ass self like this"

"You promise me?" i sighed lifting her chin up and leaning down kissing her lips lightly.

"i promise you" she nodded and laid her head against my chest. "can we lay down? shit hurtin' my back"

i laid back on my bed and she cuddled up to me, lowly whimpering as she draped her leg over mine and laid her head on my chest.