18.

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

"good morning" Jas smiled as i walked in the living room. "you just woke up?"

"do it look like it?" she mugged me as i sat next to her. "i'm playin'. come here" i pulled her to me so her head laid on my chest and my arm went around her.

"You brush your teeth?"

"yea" she leaned up kissing my lips a few times before sitting back up.

"i know the last few weeks haven't been easy.. tjay just-"

"i know, Jas. don't make excuses for him" she sighed. "you think i give a fuck what tjay say? it ain't his relationship. he can mind his business"

"your sure?" i nodded. "okay"

"hey" i lifted her chin. "what's wrong?"

"pop do you love me?" she asked wiping under her eyes.

"fuck kinda question. i got so much love for y-"

"no. say the words"

"Jas you know i can't do this shit. just drop the topic, ight'?"

"okay" she got off the couch and made her way down the hall making me sigh.

once i got into my room, i seen she was on my bed all cuddled up and comfortable.

"you really mad?" i rubbed on her side but she wouldn't let up.

i got in bed behind her and pulled her back against my front wrapping my arm around her.

"in the future, maybe i'll be able to say it to you, Jas. but right now, i can't"

"you said it a few weeks ago.. you asked me if i knew you loved me and-"

"sex makes you say a lot of shit, Jas" i sighed

"okay, pop.." she pulled my arm off of her.